Do you wish you were sexual?

HiroProtagonist

Great post JKReagan99.

I'm asexual, sex doesn't interest me. But I have had sex in the past and I may do it again because of how important it has been to the people I have been in love with. It's not that they were all woo-hoo about the sex, it's that they wanted to be close to me and felt that was the way to do it etc. What I should do is just explain the way I feel and maybe find someone who feels as I do, with whom I can experience closeness without sex... or if I am in love with a sexual person, try to show them other ways of feeling close and see if this works with them...

I guess I am the only one left here to believe that asexualness and sex just can't co-exist, but hey c'est la vie, baby. :|

Bestatued Head
we don't have much choice but to coessist with sexuals.

We don't have much of a choice to have bodies either.

Damn creator. (*acting like an old man talking to himself while putting garbage in a baby carriage.*) Well at least I might get some WWII Vet. and SS benifits.

Skidd:Whatever your definition of asexuality may be, don't let other asexuals lifestyles rouse you. (pardon the pun). You are what you are and nothing can change that. Unless you have a weak will which I believe you don't have. So be happy Skidd. :wink:

Daphne!!! You are wicked as usual! *lick lick* :P Just one more thing: I didn't write we cannot co-exist with SEXUALS! That's something compeltely different, please.

PS: What's that strange craving for wanting to get rid off your body? I'd like to hear what you have to say about this. Maybe we can chat sometime. I have read about some wicked theories about bodies and souls and that stuff.

Bestatued Head

You two are scaring the hell outta me.

I'm feeling like you two are after to get me since the Barry White thing...aaahhhh! *flees*

it's ironic. orpheus has no problems dismembering somebody, yet the convo is making him queasy.

that was the point. i like the idea of sitting on their backs & pulling out finger & toe nails... :twisted:

anyone got pliers?

I guess I am the only one left here to believe that asexualness and sex just can't co-exist, but hey c'est la vie, baby. :|

*jumps up and down, waving enthusiastically* Heyyy... what about me?

Bring on the Neko! Ok, so we're two on an asexuality board with more than 600 members. Hmm :? Cookie? Btw: What on earth happened to Strange Little Girl?

Not my e-tool, I keep the edges dull so it hurts more. Then when I'm done I use it to dig their graves

:shock: :twisted:

whatever whips your cream.