the boom that is sonic

SonicBoom830

SonicBoom830

Hello. This is more like a slipshod bio, rather than a formal introduction, but giving that I just read a thread about love being a guy willing to remove a despondent tampon from the holiest of holiest, I'm looking at this as more of a little get-together for those of the disposition that I'm an interesting individual.

Hmm, when I was young, i was subjected to very odd sexual encounters, and I'm sure this has certainly played its part in my "decision" to be asexual. Sex, from a viewing standpoint, seems really interesting and free. Almost its own form of art, encompassing things you couldn't begin to put into words. And yet, from my same perch, it appears so ape-ish and vaguely disgusting, even in its most purest forms. I can stand kissing and hugging and the like, but once either party's genetalia comes into play, i find myself wanting to vomit. It doesnt feel natural for me. As, im sure, alot of you would agree.

Now, almost 17, I still don't feel like I've covered much ground in discovering who I am yet. Maybe you guys and girls can offer the much needed sense of being, I so apparently lack.

So, that's my "story". Hope the choice to invest your 3 minutes to read this, was taken as "well spent"

In any case, thanks for sparing the time.

Zach

Nero laughed

Hi Sonicboom 830 zach,

Welcome to aven, I hope you enjoy it here. I can appreciate some of what you say about sexual encounters. I hope your decision is in tune with who you are. I can say, looking back, that I didn't really know myself until around 30.. Happy journey though, aven is a great place to be.

Welcome to AVEN, Zach. :cake:

Now, almost 17, I still don't feel like I've covered much ground in discovering who I am yet. Maybe you guys and girls can offer the much needed sense of being, I so apparently lack.

I guess I'd just give yourself some more time to think about everything. Hopefully poking around AVEN and posting will help you along the way. :)

:oops: sorry you had to read that thread as an introduction to AVEN. I don't think I'd want that one to be the first thread to read on AVEN.

Hey, Zach, a thousand welcomes to you. :) And some :cake:. I agree with you, genetalia is like the absolute nastiest thing to me ever, of both sexes.

Good luck on your search for yourself. I know AVEN has helped me beyond belief. You might be able to find a thing or around here. :D

joyfacedown

Welcome Zach! Hope you can find out what you're looking for soon and enjoy AVEN. Have some :cake:

SonicBoom830

its like...you eat it...but then...its gone. im sorry, i just cant be a part of something so shallow and abusive. :)

its like...you eat it...but then...its gone. im sorry, i just cant be a part of something so shallow and abusive. :)

:D But isn't that the case for all things?

SonicBoom830

Eh. Eat me...Get it? :) just kidding

It is the case for most things. And I find it sad. haha

We need alternatives. Like holographic food that tastes like the food, but you dont really eat it.

:) Holligraphic food..interesting, but wouldn't one always be hungry with nothing in their stomach?

:) Holligraphic food..interesting, but wouldn't one always be hungry with nothing in their stomach?

The answer:

Hollographic stomachs!

You wish :wink:

Hahahaha I'm kidding. :D

Actually, if we had hollographic stomachs, that'd mess up the ailmentary tract, so we'd need to make that hollographic too, and that'd mess up blah blah blah *continues*

So we'll all be hollographic! :D

SonicBoom830

and well lead the way, into the holographic future...and ill make a profit on their holographic backs. selling "eat me...im not real" t-shirts and other useless things that i can overprice

And we can make a hollographic theme park!

Cause everyone needs a good theme park :wink:

SonicBoom830

i just realised something...how can they wear my shirts, if theyre holographic? NOOOOO!!!! my wonderful plan. RUINED!!! :(

theme park you say? ill take it! well do it fair and square 70/30 me...hows that sound?

Right. 70/30 me. Got it :wink:

They can be hollographic shirts! :D

Welcome! :cake:

although I'm sure certain people will disagree with me :P it's nice to see more people from NJ here.

you rock

But... I thought I bouldered... :shock:

So are we expanding our hollographic empire? Or leaving it at cake, people, shirts, and theme parks? :wink:

SonicBoom830
although I'm sure certain people will disagree with me :P it's nice to see more people from NJ here.

I think it's something in the water ;]

SonicBoom830
So are we expanding our hollographic empire? Or leaving it at cake, people, shirts, and theme parks? :wink:

what more do you want?!

coffee mugs?

Well, if everyone's being changed into hollograms, then we might as well set up an entire empire to accomodate their hollographic needs :lol:

Like Kleenex!

SonicBoom830

i dont care about their needs. im in this for the money. i want the 3d loot from the 2d losers. haha, that sounded really mean. i assure you, im a very nice, outgoing person

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

Enjoy AVEN.

i dont care about their needs. im in this for the money. i want the 3d loot from the 2d losers. haha, that sounded really mean. i assure you, im a very nice, outgoing person

which is exactly where that not-saying come in...

"If you provide it, they will buy...."

Hah, Field of Dreams is such a parodied movie...

(hah, so am I...)

Ohhh, and then if we put some sort of mind control tech in all of our products, we can hypnotize all of the holographic population and they will be our minions... :twisted:

(but I love manipulation :D )

SonicBoom830

field of dreams is my mothers favorite movie...i hate it

as for our world take-over. we need an operation name...operation...hmm ive no good ideas

Archived