Hello :)

l_4volts_

Hello everyone^^

Nearly a year ago, I stumbled across a pin on Pinterest that explained Asexuality. So, I did some research (a lot xD) about it, and found out, that I could identify myself as asexual^^ Then, after some more (a lot more xD) research, I landed on this website xD. Today, I finally signed up ^^. That's basically the whole story ...xD

Also, I was kinda happy when I found out about asexuality, because I felt a little bit weird, since all the people in my age (I am 14 .-.) around me started to care about "the thing" and I was just sitting there and wondering, what they all find so good about it xD. This whole situation started a year ago, and I was just sitting in between of my classmates (who were nearly always talking about "it" xD, it's so weird...) feeling weird and broken, and thinking that something is wrong with me :mellow:.

By the way, this whole text is a mess... ×_×

So...yeah... now I am here:D

I think, my whole story sounds kinda cliché, but that's it actually ^^

Cobaltprincess

Welcome!!! 🍰🍰🍰

And you’re totally not broken or weird.

Drummydrumsdrums

Hey there, willkommen auf aven! :cake:

Ich bin immer wieder überrascht, wenn ich höre, dass jemand schon so früh rausfindet, dass er ace ist - ich stand total auf dem Schlauch, selbst als ich wusste was Asexualität ist. Jedenfalls, denk immer dran: Du bist nicht kaputt, nichts ist falsch mit dir. Unsere Gesellschaft legt einfach so viel Wert auf Sex, dass jeder, der nicht begeistert davon ist, im ersten Moment als "kaputt" abgestempelt wird. Aber so ging es schon genügend andren Leuten, die nicht der cis-hetero Norm entsprechen und heutzutage, wo besonders Schwule (Gott, dieses Wort klingt immer so furchtbar in meinen Ohren - wer hat sich das bitte ausgedacht?) und Lesben (relativ) häufig vertreten sind, werden sie von den meisten akzeptiert und viele sehen es gar nicht mehr als "falsch" an, wenn jemand aufs gleiche Geschlecht steht.

Jetzt bin ich schon wieder total abgeschweift, sorry. Mein Punkt ist der: Asexualität ist noch relativ unbekannt, aber nur weil andere nicht daran glauben, bist du längst nicht kaputt und mit der Zeit wird sich die Gesellschaft auch daran gewöhnen :)

Welcome! Happy to have you (Herzlich willkommen! Glücklch dich hier au haben) :D

pancakecake.png

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived