I don't know how to deal with my mother anymore.

Marta77

Hello people,

First excuse my bad english I am from germany and there aren't asexual forums like this.

So I am 19 years old and I have 2 siblings one of them is only 4 years old. We live with our mom alone. Until summer the relationship with my mom went pretty good. We were like friends and

I was proud about having such a cool mom. When I was younger she left us ( my big brother, my little sister and me) often alone to go on party's. I was about 7 years old, my sister was 5 y.o and my brother about 16. She did it every weekend and she left us alone for one day sometimes. I was often very angry at her when she left us alone without saying a word. But she also really carred about us so I couldn't be angry for long. It stopped when I turned 17 years old and my brother moved out. Since then we had a really good relationship with each other.

But since march this year she totally changed. It started one day she came home from a Karneval party. She wasn't alone. I first thought it's her sister but when I came into her room (which is also a living room cause our house is very small) to look at her, because she didn't speak with us the whole day, I saw a guy I've never seen before. He smiled embarressed and gigled. I was suprised I didn't want to disturb, so I went back in to my and my sisters room. Until evening she hasn't say a word to me and my sister. The first word she was saying is '' He is leaving now''. I became really mad at this day, but I have manners so I told him goodbye. Since that day she is acting like a different person. I know that she is in love and I feel happy about it.

But what bothers me is that she is lying to us. And with lying, I mean big lying.  Whenever he is about to come over, she is cleaning the house, singing r&nb songs and is suddenly very caring. But she don't tell us that he is about to come over. I once told her that only thing I want is to know if he comes over, because my 15 y.o sister and my 4 y.o sister walking around without pants sometimes at home.

First she said, she'll tell him, but she never did. So I asked her again, if she PLEASE could let us know and then she just said: " He can come over when ever the f he wants okay?" Since she said that our relationship started to crack. Another reason why I can't deal with her anymore is the way she told us that he is her new boyfriend.  Because she didn't told us.

Imagine, that there is a man who comes whenever he wants and you don't know who he is. You don't know if he is a friend, a familymember or something else. There is just a stranger, locking into the living room with your mother and doing nasty things. I mean, I know straights have sex in a relationship but I find it extremly rude, to just have sex when your children (and even one of them is only 4,y.o) are around. I told her to have sex when either we are at school or at his own house. She tried to fool me saying: "It was just a massage", but her bed made noises and she was moaning so loud she woke up my siblings. She knows I am asexual and she even told me that she don't want to make me feel unconfortable. But she did. And she still does.

When ever he is at our home he becomes a horny pervert with no controll and she does shit. He even told her that she is a hot MILF wtf. I know that my mom has her own sex life and I have nothing against that but I don't want to know when she is having sex, because it simply gross me out I am sorry.

I tried to have a conversation with her but she just said, she won't talk about that anymore and I am just a jealous bitch.  But I am not jealous all I want is that she stops lying and be my mother she used to be. Once I heard her saying to her boyfriend : "I wish my children would just move out so we can make love."

What should I do? I don't want to leave my siblings alone with her because I am the only one they feel safe when he is at our home. I have no trust in her anymore. She even gross me out when she is talking to me or touches me.

P.s

Sorry for this long text but this is making me sick the whole time and I didn't even write the whole story of this.

Drummydrumsdrums

Hah, "Excuse my bad English" ist einfach nur so deutsch.

(Übrigens gibt es ein deutsches Forum, das muss hier irgendwo - bei den Meetups, denke ich - verlinkt sein. Aber ich persönlich bevorzuge es hier, da ist einfach mehr los.)

Ich denke, der schlimmste Part hier ist für mich die Tatsache, dass sie so laut sind. Ich habe sowas zum Glück nie von meinen Eltern mitbekommen, aber habe schon ziemliche Horrorgeschichten von (sexuellen) Freunden gehört. (Und zwar so extrem, dass die Kinder ein völlig falsches Bild davon vermittelt bekommen, wie eine anständige Beziehung aussehen sollte. Eigentlich meiner Meinung nach ein Fall fürs Jugendamt, aber das will sie nicht...)

Jedenfalls, zurück zu dir. Ich denke, das wichtigste ist hier wirklich, dass deine Geschwister nicht zu viel mitbekommen. Gerade deshalb, weil sie sich in deiner Nähe sicher fühlen, ist auszuziehen sicher nicht die beste Lösung. Deine Mutter scheint nicht wirklich auf dich hören zu wollen, aber vielleicht versuchst du einfach noch einmal mit ihr zu reden und darauf hinzuweisen, was für einen Einfluss das auf deine kleinen Geschwister haben kann und dass sie sich in seiner Gegenwart unwohl fühlen. Ich kann verstehen, wie wütend dich das machen muss, aber versuch trotzdem, so normal und ruhig wie möglich mit ihr zu reden, vielleicht sieht sie es dann eher ein.

Mehr fällt mir leider beim besten Willen nicht ein, aber ich hoffe ich konnte dir trotzdem ein bisschen weiterhelfen.

Vielleicht hast du ja Glück und diese Beziehung bricht bald wieder auseinander. Ein Mann, der deine Mutter so sehr verändert, ist ohnehin nicht die beste Wahl.

Noch alles Gute :cake:

Oh hahah das hat mich jetzt etwas überrascht :D Danke, dass du geantwortet hast. Ich dachte auch, dass es hier vielleicht besser ist, da ich direkt mit anderen Asexuellen kommuniziere. (Sonst habe ich bei normalen Foren um Rat gebeten, aber da kamen nur sachen raus wie: "Gönne deiner Mutter den Sex" oder "Du bist nur neidisch, dass sie Sex hat und du nicht.").

Ja das finde ich auch am Schlimmsten. Viele sehen es als okay an, aber ich finde es einfach nur respektlos, vorallem von ihm, dass ihr Freund irgendwann nachts antanzt und sie poppt. Da komme ich mir vor wie in einem Affengehege an:angry:.

Ich habe bereits versucht mit ihr zu Sprechen vor ein paar Tagen, da ihr Freund mal wieder unangekündigt, um 22 Uhr ankam und so heftig an unser Fenstergeklopft hat, dass die Jüngste davon aufgewacht ist und geweint hat vor Schreck. Ich bin allgemein ruhig und gelassen, wenn ich diskutiere (Bin nur einmal ausgerastet, als er zu meiner kleinen Schwester sagte, unsere Mutter ist so eine tolle "Sexbombe"). Ich sagte ihr, dass es so langsam reicht und er sich nicht benehmen kann, wie er es möchte, aber sie winkte ab und sagte ihm, dass ich meine Tage habe und deswegen so bin.

Ans ausziehen hab ich nicht gedacht haha, da ich noch mein Abi mache und kein Geld habe, aber weiterdenken muss ich trotzdem, da ich studieren will in Amerika.

17 minutes ago, Drummydrumsdrums said:

Vielleicht hast du ja Glück und diese Beziehung bricht bald wieder auseinander. Ein Mann, der deine Mutter so sehr verändert, ist ohnehin nicht die beste Wahl.

Noch alles Gute :cake:

Ehrlich gesagt, hatte ich schon öfters den Wunsch, dass sie endlich schluss machen, da mir alles einfach zu viel wird langsam, aber dann bekam ich Mitleid und fühlte mich schlecht. Aber jetzt wo du es sagst, denke ich auch dass es besser ist. Sie ist wirklich wie ein kleines Kind wenn er da ist, auch mit hoher Stimme und immer diesen verklärten Blick Plus null Selbstbestimmung (lässt ihn machen, hat mit ihm Sex, wenn sie zuvor sagte sie ist krank usw)...

Naja, jedenfalls bin ich dir sehr dankbar, dass du geantwortet hast :D

Drummydrumsdrums

Vielleicht könnte man sogar irgendwie nachhelfen, damit das etwas schneller auseinander geht - ich glaub da spricht der Autor in mir; stelle ich mir irgendwie lustig vor eine "Beziehung" zu manipulieren. (Kann man das wirklich als solche bezeichnen? Klingt als würden sie nur vögeln)

Je nachdem, wie krass es ist bzw. wird, ist das Jugendamt immer eine Option (wenn auch die letzte, die man ergreifen möchte). Vielleicht bringt ja allein die Drohung etwas, falls deine Mutter auf sowas anspringt. Wenn es um die psychische Gesundheit - erst recht von Kindern geht - versteh ich wirklich keinen Spaß. Sowas sollte man Kindern einfach nicht zumuten und ich kann nicht verstehen, wie man das anders sehen kann. Ich mag nicht unbedingt Fan von Sex sein, aber ein Kind ist trotzdem ein Kind. Ganz unabhängig von meiner Einstellung, Kinder sollten einfach nichts mit Sex zu tun haben.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

On 12/17/2017 at 3:40 PM, Drummydrumsdrums said:

Vielleicht könnte man sogar irgendwie nachhelfen, damit das etwas schneller auseinander geht - ich glaub da spricht der Autor in mir; stelle ich mir irgendwie lustig vor eine "Beziehung" zu manipulieren. (Kann man das wirklich als solche bezeichnen? Klingt als würden sie nur vögeln)

Also das ginge mir jetzt doch zu weit. Ich möchte niemanden Beziehung beenden. Naja sie vögeln echt selten, also ich unterbinde es so gut, wie möglich, da ich einfach nicht will, dass meine Geschwister alles mitbekommen. Nun deren Beziehung ist wirklich komisch. Es wirk immer so einseitig und sie macht einfach mit. Gestern rief er einfach an, dass er jetzt unterwegs sei und wir damit klar kommen sollen. Ich werde demnächst meinen älteren Bruder kontaktieren, damit er sie vielleicht zur Vernunft bringt. Die Jüngste bekommt auch langsam Angst.

On 12/17/2017 at 3:40 PM, Drummydrumsdrums said:

Kinder sollten einfach nichts mit Sex zu tun haben.

Das stimmmt und ich habe es ihr bereits gesagt, dass es so nicht geht. Wie gesagt, schalte ich meinen Bruder ein, wenn es schlimmer wird. Das Jugendamt, halte ich für unnötig, da sie eigentlich immer fürsorglich ist( Sie macht uns essen, liest der kleinen Gutenachtgeschichten vor, hilft bei Hausaufgaben...) Nur ist sie andauernt anders, wenn er da ist.

Naja genug gejammert Haha, vielleicht brauchte ich einfach nur jemanden der mich versteht und mich nicht, als prüde oder verklemmt beschimpft.

Wünsche noch einen schönen Abend :D

Drummydrumsdrums
2 hours ago, Marta77 said:

Haha, vielleicht brauchte ich einfach nur jemanden der mich versteht und mich nicht, als prüde oder verklemmt beschimpft.

Da bist du hier definitiv bei den richtigen Leuten gelandet ;D

Dir auch noch einen schönen Abend :) 

EvangelineAngel

In America your mother's behavior would be bordering on child endangerment.  She is foolish to bring a strange man into her home with underage girls.  Do you have any family or social service department to ask for help to feel safe?

On 12/18/2017 at 9:12 PM, EvangelineAngel said:

In America your mother's behavior would be bordering on child endangerment.  She is foolish to bring a strange man into her home with underage girls.  Do you have any family or social service department to ask for help to feel safe?

First thank you for answering me :)

Yes she is foolish because she always did this even when I was younger. Well I tried to tell my aunt that her behavior is wrong but she just said its not my buisness

what my mom does and I should just move out if it's that wrong. I'll ask my brother to help me soon, he already has children and I am sure she will listen to him :D

EvangelineAngel

I am glad you have a brother to speak to.  Your aunt seems to be ignoring the fact that if you left your two younger siblings would be left vulnerable.  If this Man is so "horney" and if alcohol would lower his moral inhibitions your two sisters would be in even more danger of being molested.  Maybe the Mother should move in with the boyfriend if he has a house and let you be parent to the younger ones, you seem to be thinking more clearly that she is. 

EvangelineAngel

Your family has been on my mind.  i hope you are having a happy and safe holiday season:cake:

Archived