MBTI type and Hogwarts house?

Music & Lyrics

gnostalgick

INTP for sure, and wouldn't be surprised to be Ravenclaw--but Hufflepuffs are the best!

INTP or INFP.... it's a close one on thinking and feeling.   Blame my being a Gemini.   Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff.  Which I do identify with.   But a lot of times I feel like a Ravenclaw!!!

INTJ Ravenclaw, here!

dragon_nerd

INTP and ravenclaw 

INTJ and Ravenclaw/Horned Serpent. 

Unfortunately that means many place me into the box of 'cold-hearted and unfeeling academic'. You can imagine how they'd respond if they found out I was asexual too!

NotFlamboyant

INTJ and Ravenclaw here (unsurprising).

AcornCarvings

infp (I think)

Hufflepuff. I think all the other houses are picky and elitest compared to the good ol puffs

INTP Gryffindor! 🦁

• 2 weeks later...
no-longer-in-use

INFJ Gryffindor. I used to be more of a Ravenclaw but I've developed over time to be more brave and chivalrous. I don't believe these two aspects of my personality have much, if any correlation, though.

ESTJ and Slytherin (Slytherclaw if hybrid houses are accepted 😛 )

I'm mostly in between for each letter, the only one I really am is S, but for the others I get around 52% for each.

MsPoetryNMotion

INTJ and I’ve been sorted into Slytherin and Ravenclaw in equal measures. But I think I would be the bookish Slytherin lol.

• 1 month later...

According to the internet = INTJ and Slytherin. I feel INTJ fits me quite well, but not sure about Slytherin. I must admit, I'm not much of a HP fan - I like the movies, but I've never read the books (not much of a reader). Are Slytherins' less dickish in the books?

Aria Ravenclaw

INFP Hufflepuff although I really wanted to be Ravenclaw T_T 

Archived