Do They Know?

awkward_pterodactyl

awkward_pterodactyl

I'm a senior in high school and I recently applied to a university in Indiana. When I visited, I noticed something funny- their mascot is a "Purple Ace." Their school colors are purple, black, and grey. Do they know, or is this an incredible coincidence? Also, is it justifiable to attend this university only so I can officially become an Ace? ;)

Aww man, it's probably a coincidence but I bet they'd find it amusing. Certainly made me chuckle :D If you like the school itself then the ace-ness of it would be a cool added bonus ;) 

To Each Their Own

Hmm I wondering if they sell their school apparel online. 

If it's not intentional, then I bet if you told them, the school admin would freak out and change it. You know, so we don't get offended. Political correctness etc

awkward_pterodactyl
To Each Their Own

My school has its own taxi service called ACES. Whenever I hear anyone talking about it, I automatically assume they're talking about asexuals...including once "ACES are bad drivers." It can get confusing.

Anyway, apply to that school! And apparently this means aces are visible enough to be mascots (at least, that's what I wish.)

Archived