Soulmate Required

boojae21

I desperately want to have someone to cuddle with, someone I can talk to on a deep level, just someone that is there.  I want a relationship like my parents have, but without all the sex and kissing and stuff that I couldn't stomach if I tried....  Maybe the kissing.  I could do that, if my partner wanted it.  But what I'm saying is, I need a soulmate and I have no frickin' clue how to go about getting one when I've never even dated anyone before.  How do you do this???? Help?

just remember to depressurize the airlock before stepping out into the inky vastness of the universe.

it is worth it.

18 hours ago, boojae21 said:

I desperately want to have someone to cuddle with, someone I can talk to on a deep level, just someone that is there.  I want a relationship like my parents have, but without all the sex and kissing and stuff that I couldn't stomach if I tried....  Maybe the kissing.  I could do that, if my partner wanted it.  But what I'm saying is, I need a soulmate and I have no frickin' clue how to go about getting one when I've never even dated anyone before.  How do you do this???? Help?

Maybe you could find someone on here!

• 2 weeks later...
Sunflowerfield

Have you tried cuddlecomfort.com? You might have success finding a platonic cuddle buddy there. As far as a long-term partnership, you could look on asexual dating sites/Facebook groups or try dating polyamorous people who get their sexual needs met in other relationships.

I'm looking for the same thing but have no idea how to go about it either. I don't want to join a dating site. I feel like I'll be alone forever and I'm preparing myself for it now.

Hopeless romantic

I know exactly what you mean. Mom and stepdad are soulmates and honestly it’s hard to watch sometimes. It shouldn’t be hard to find that companionship that I relationship provides, without having sex. But the world is so sex based now and we’re the odd men out. We’re stronger because of it I think but it doesn’t make it any less lonely. I just want a best friend that I can eventually marry and have kids with but never have to have sex with. Someone like me. So I never have to feel like I’m depriving them of something they need or want. And so I never have to feel pressure into having sex when I don’t want to. If you find a way to make relationships like that a reality let me know ya? 

IvoryStardust

I'm kinda looking for the same thing. I'm poly, because my SO is allo. I need my Ace soulmate. No idea how to find them, though.

I'm also trying to find someone but I don't want to use any sort of dating site. I basically want to meet a friend that over time becomes someone I can spend the rest of my life with but I think that is unlikely at best for me :(

Only an immature person would believe in soulmates. I am not saying people are immature believing in this fairytale. To me there is no such thing.

4 hours ago, Te•gurah said:

Only an immature person would believe in soulmates. I am not saying people are immature believing in this fairytale. To me there is no such thing.

People are allowed to believe in what they want. I also don’t think in terms of soulmates, but I certainly don’t call people names if they do. What does that say about you?

19 hours ago, Te•gurah said:

Depends how you look at it

I think it's a term for people that connect on a deep level, where there is absolute trust that is upheld at both ends, where people can be completely honest, and where people enjoy each other's company. Where people are committed to each other and if stranded on a desert island, they'd only want to be stuck together...

Sometimes, it is portrayed as a fairy tale so I understand your point of view, but when it comes down to it, I think it's about being spiritually and emotionally close to each other.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:46 AM, Just like Jughead said:

People are allowed to believe in what they want. I also don’t think in terms of soulmates, but I certainly don’t call people names if they do. What does that say about you?

Did you say something?

1 hour ago, Te•gurah said:

Did you say something?

I don’t believe that there is such a thing as a soulmate or ‘the one’. It’s all about compatibility. Your post is a little confrontational/dismissive unless I interpreted it incorrectly.

Guest community6seasons

Same here. I too am looking for a mate who I could spend my life with without all the sex stuff. It's doubly hard to find someone like that in India. I too see myself ending up alone in life.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, James121 said:

I don’t believe that there is such a thing as a soulmate or ‘the one’. It’s all about compatibility. Your post is a little confrontational/dismissive unless I interpreted it incorrectly.

Stop being racist against me please. Why do you not read elsewhere to pick at someone else. I would appreciate that.

Stop being racist against me please.

Stop using words and making accusations inappropriately please.

2 hours ago, Te•gurah said:

Stop being racist against me please. Why do you not read elsewhere to pick at someone else. I would appreciate that.

Racist???? What? When, where, how???

please explain how I have been racist.

Please explain that I don’t understand.

4 hours ago, Te•gurah said:

Ahh i’ve Re read the entire entries I wrote and there isn’t even a hint of racism. There is you being rude and dismissive to someone....

quote - “did you say something” - unquote. That was a reply you made to someone who simply but politely didn’t share your view.

Then I also didn’t share your view and you accused me of racism. Racism! For not sharing your view on soulmates! And I presum it’s racism based on the fact that your profile picture shows a woman with black skin and I didn’t share the same view as you making me a racist!

One of two things is happening here ladies and gentlemen.

1) This is a bogus profile set up by someone who wants to have some fun by causing some disruption and controversy.

2) This is a woman that uses racism to shut anyone up even if they politely disagree with an opinion of hers.

If you number 1. You’ve had your fun but that is highly inappropriate and offensive to BME groups.

If you are number 2, you are a disgrace and it is highly offensive to BME groups. Your attempt to ‘play a racism card’ to shut down anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion discredits the multiple and genuine complaints of racism that are made around the world each day. 

And you haven’t considered one hugely important element to your accusation of me being a racist. That I may also be a black man who has suffered genuine racism before. I’m appalled!

Archived