Am I alone when it comes to feelings like this?

Hello everyone!  I decided to ask the question here since I heard about varying degrees of libido within the asexual community. I will explain.

I have a very high libido however, I do not find many people attractive if at all.  However, I do find myself attractive and can get off from my reflection.  Even with my libido I can only get satisfaction through certain ideas being met usually related to some sort of kink or fetish.  I know that I am only attracted to females but this is due to more of the logic that both genders offer a mouth and anus, but a woman also has a vagina and boobs.  Since I am already equipped with a penis and do not wish to be mounted I see being with a man clumsy and unfulfilling.  Even with women I only really appreciate it when the kink and fetish comes into play.  This makes dating awkward since there is a lot of “love making” at the beginning and I cannot release.  I understand people identify as non-binary but I am using gender as a standard for reproductive parts, not as an indentifier. 

So my question after all this, am I asexual?  

I think that you are aromantic, but for the asexuality part I cannot tell you.. If find sexual attraction in other people you might not be asexual. It is a spectrum so only you can really decide.

• Like 1

Hmm aromantic might be it.  If it wasn’t for the kink fetish ideals being met I probably wouldn’t seek another at all.  If any “romantic” feelings form they are more from the familiarity idea.  A person can only have so much oxytocin release before we inevitably become attached. Also, having one partner as a constant is a nice idea since I don’t have to start from scratch on the fetish idea again.