Horror Heads Unite!

SAW is really great :D 

arekathevampyre
12 minutes ago, caetxln said:

It's great,Ellen Page is great actress and also ending has a good plot twist. 

Awesome !! Makes me wanna watch it .. maybe on Christmas Day ;)

I was 9 when the movie came out omg 

arekathevampyre

ahh yes . I remembered . 

I begged my parents to bring us all to the cinema to watch a Thai/Hong Kong 3D horror movie , The Park . It was my first horror movie at 7 years old and it was awesome . So scary ... I watched it again last year I think and I was like 'meh , I seen worse !!' hahaha 

Here is the link . 

TW for clowns . 

https://youtu.be/3it394R9Mbs

I remember the first time I watched Saw when I was 13. I was like “Oh my god! Holy shit!” I watched The Grudge for the first time that night too. :D 

I own it but haven't watched it. I didn't know I had it until I reorganized my living space. I should probably stop buying movies but I just can't.  Its nice to know that it is good though.

Always looking for answers
13 minutes ago, ABryonJ.maybe said:

I own it but haven't watched it. I didn't know I had it until I reorganized my living space. I should probably stop buying movies but I just can't.  Its nice to know that it is good though.

Shouldn't all people who collect stuff at some point stop buying new additions, but aren't able to? ;) 

I mean, once I had the same problem with movies. After that it were books and Living Dead Dolls. Now it's books, dice, board games and miniatures. 

I really like old horror movies. Above all horror movies from the 70's and 80's :D

Dario Argento is one of my favourite directors! I also love Lamberto Bava and Michele Soavi's horror movies!

These two below for example :D (be careful guys...the first one Demons is VERY violent....restricted for those who are under 18 here in Switzerland :o)

I'll go one older and recommend Mario Bava, some of his stuff was very good and some very bad (mainly because Italians saw horror as second rate and not deserving of funding). Black Sunday is my favorite of his films and is often found on top ten lists for best black and white cinematography. Plus he is Lamberto Bava's father! 

Archived