Why don't I have crushes?

Okay, so I consider myself ace, because I don't experience sexual attraction directed at anyone, I do still get aroused though, but it's not accompanied by a desire to do sexual things with anybody. However, I've only had one romantic crush in my life (I'm 15), and it ended a couple months ago, and it only lasted about a few months. When I liked her, no desire to do the "bedroom boom-boom" was ever present, but after it ended, it made me think why I don't really feel attraction too often. That was probably the first time, to my knowledge. I don't really perceive other people my age as "attractive" and ever since the crush ended, I've never felt the same way again (that was only a couple months ago, though). So, is it normal to not have crushes if you're ace? I'm pretty sure I'm not aro, because I am open to romantic relationships, maybe kissing, etc. Is this normal if I'm ace?

Maybe you could call yourself grey-aro if you rarely experience romantic attraction. And yes, it is common for asexuals.

Galactic Turtle

Around 15 is when most of my friends started getting their first crushes. Or at least... crushes strong enough to mention at the lunch table. I tend to be quite oblivious with these things. I'm 24 and haven't had a crush and don't desire a romantic relationship so ID as aromantic. On the other hand I might just be really hard to impress. Either way the result is the same lol.

Janus the Fox

Pretty much the same way, I can't really distinguish ever having a crush at all at that age, with probable one that was more of an aesthetic crush than anything for a girl at around 16.

My current relationship may have skipped the crush phase and went into a more complex love for a guy at age 29.

Totally normal not having crushes, possibly most don't, maybe only experience a small number of them and maybe when in a relationship, the crush phase for others may never happen for that duration.