attraction

blurredbandito

blurredbandito

I'm a trans male/non-binary and I'm also asexual. i find myself being attracted to masculinity/people identifying as male and also who identify as neither male or female kinda like an agender person. is there an orientation for that, because idk what it is called. 

If you're attracted to two genders, or both your gender and other genders, you could use biromantic.

You could use the term 'polyromantic.' You could also use the term 'panromantic' - which is more widely known - but 'polyromantic' seems more accurate of a descriptor for your case. Similarly, you could use 'biromantic,' which was already mentioned - but again, I feel that's even less specific than 'panromantic' is, even though it's more widely known than either of the alternative terms are.

Definition: 

A new term that is used to describe an attraction to different sexes, but not necessarily all of them. Polyromantic is a term which is typically used by openminded people who was to disregard the idea that there are only two sexes or genders (male & female).

Source: https://www.openminded.com/polyamorous-terms/romantic-orientation/polyromantic/

There would be nothing wrong with you choosing to use the term 'biromantic' for the sake of convenience though since it would be the most well-known of all three of those choices. You could even interchange all three of those terms depending on the social situation and the recipient's capability of understanding the differences between each, and there'd be nothing wrong with that. The purpose of the terms is for them to be a way to describe yourself. Whichever is currently the easiest way to describe yourself in any given conversation is still accurate to use during that conversation.

Archived