I don't really know where this puts me.

malicealyce

I was born a girl, and that's fine I really don't mind referring to myself as such because it's just true. Though, I really wouldn't feel any different if I was a boy. I don't care about my gender at all I don't see it as important at all, I see everyone that way. I've always referred to myself as pansexual, I've always saw people as their personalities not their genders. I guess what I'm getting at is, I don't really identify as any gender or really to my body at all. My body is really just a means to communicate with the outside world the form it takes is irrelevant. I think that also may be related to while I could fall in love with anyone of any gender as long as I liked them as a person I don't really have any strong physical desires. I can and do become sexually aroused I just very really have any drive to actually act on these desires. So, I'm not really confused or uncomfortable with who I am, I just don't really know how to describe that simply or where I fall in the grander scale of things.

Pan/Demiromantic, Asexual :) Maybe
And I relate to the feeling! I don't think gender really means anything, not in myself or in others, but I respect when someone doesn't agree, and IS attached to their gender. 
Welcome to AVEN!

7 hours ago, OldSoul said:

Pan/Demiromantic, Asexual :) Maybe
And I relate to the feeling! I don't think gender really means anything, not in myself or in others, but I respect when someone doesn't agree, and IS attached to their gender. 
Welcome to AVEN!

Panromantic seems right, but Asexual seems a little strong. It's not that I don't experience sexual attraction I just very rarely actually enjoy engaging in it.

I do respect when others care, I have a transgender friend and I easily switched from he to she, but it didn't really change the way I saw them, except that now she was happier.

Archived