I don't know if there is really a word for this.

malicealyce

I was born a girl, and that's fine I really don't mind referring to myself as such because it's just true. Though, I really wouldn't feel any different if I was a boy. I don't care about my gender at all I don't see it as important at all, I see everyone that way I'm pansexual, I've always saw people as their personalities not their genders. I guess what I'm getting at is, I don't really identify as any gender or really to my body at all. My body is really just a means to communicate with the outside world the form it takes is irrelevant. I think that also may be related to while I could fall in love with anyone of any gender as long as I liked them as a person I don't really have any strong physical desires. I can and do become sexually aroused I just very really have any drive to actually act on these desires. So, I'm not really confused or uncomfortable with who I am, I just don't really know how to describe that simply or where I fall in the grander scale of things.

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Gender Discussion.

TheAP

Questions about Asexuality co-mod

Cis-genderless? According to gender wiki: defaulting to assigned sex due to lack of gendered feeling and possiblly lack of understanding of gender.

Archived