Questioning Sadness.

CertainKindOfSpecial

CertainKindOfSpecial

My entire life I have felt different.. Different to the point of uncomfortable. I'm attracted to those certain individuals, but not to the the point where it's extravagance. 
I feel down, lonely, and... depressed. Those I share the moment with seem to lack the structure beneath them. 
I feel... cold.

I doubt there's someone here feeling the same way; thought I'd try.

Thanks

-Lost Heartless.

It's the same here. I always have moments when It's impossible to focus or feel anything else but sorrow.

I found that black metal helps, I'd recommand Burzum's Dunkelheit.

After being depressed for almost a lifetime, I feel that depression fuels me and I can't overcome it, I don't want, because It's not worth it, I feel good that way.

It doesn't hinder me from doing my duties, except for sometimes, I still have some sort of a social life too, I don't particulary enjoy them, but just to say that depression will dry you out, and you shouldn't let it, for the sake of your family and the people that love you.

It feels somebody good to talk about it, though we tend to think no one understands, it feels relieving.

Anyway, if you need to talk, just PM me.

I also have a deep lonely hole, I keep trying to write a post about it, but it's hard. I build my friendships up tall, and push them away when I'm afraid they might actually 'like' me, just to save myself the discomfort of actually being more than friends. I think I'm just gonna go for it and be honest, if I cant go further I'll say something and if I must, end it.