Can I be both gray-ace and gray-aro?

I was just wondering if I'm both gray ace and gray aro. I'm still pretty young (15) but I have had only one crush in my life, which was just this year. It was only romantic, but I just really wanted to spend time with her, and have someone to rely on. That's over now though, I was pretty sure she didn't like me and I kind of just got rid of the crush. This is the only time I've ever had a crush, no celebrities or anything previously. I also don't really perceive attractiveness. I don't look at someone and think that they're cute, or whatever. I don't really feel sexual attraction to others either. I get aroused, but not because of a person, and I don't imagine myself doing sexual things with anybody. I am open to the idea of a purely romantic relationship in the future, though, but I don't know if I'll ever like someone again. I don't really think I fit the bill perfectly in asexuality, and even though I'm open to relationships, I have so few crushes. Am I gray ace/gray aro?

Yes, you can be both grey-ace and grey-aro. But being aroused doesn't mean you're not asexual.

• Like 2

As @TheAngel(of)Peace said, a libido is unrelated to sexual attraction, and having one doesn't disqualify you from being ace.  Being aroused without a "target" for those feelings means that there's no sexual attraction, which the lack of is asexuality.

• Like 2
Apathetic Echidna

If you feel that your romantic attraction is noticeably subdued/less common than your peer group using the term gray-aro can be a good compromise. It is possible that as you experience more you will discover how your romantic attraction seems to work and you can feel more confident in your orientation or even reassess your labels., but being confused and vague is fine. From your information I would say you aren't aromantic or any of the other labels very close to the aromantic extreme of the spectrum.