Hello!

pol12

Hi guys! Just joined. 

I have known for a very long time that I am asexual, but l bothered by it and I struggling to accept it. I wanted to join this forum for support and to meet some others. I currently am in a relationship but am struggling to come to terms with it.

I am a college student and like running and playing video games. Hope to meet some new people. :) 

Hey there, friendo!

Gosh, I just love your profile picture. I have probably said this, like, a hundred times to every single person I meet, but Bubbles was my absolute favorite character of all time ever growing up. :') She's just... an amazing character to watch, to think about, and she really means a lot to me. I love the Powerpuff Girls as well, they really made my childhood great and helped me develop into the artist I am today! Which reminds me of my question - do you watch any cartoons? Old ones, new ones? And also, welcome to the community!

giphy.gif

Thank you! What kind of art do you make?

I don't watch a ton of cartoons,  but I love Pixar movies and Studio Ghibli films 

1 minute ago, pol12 said:

Thank you! What kind of art do you make?

I don't watch a ton of cartoons,  but I love Pixar movies and Studio Ghibli films 

You're welcome! I love doing sketches, sometime painting, too. Usually when I paint I like to draw landscapes or something in real life, but when sketching I love drawing cartoon characters. :) Do you do any art?

Oohhh I LOVE Pixar! Got a favorite movie? (Or any number of favorites?) I'm not the hugest fan of Studio Ghibli - mostly because the only films I really liked were Ponyo and My Neighbor Totoro; I TRIED watching Howl's Moving Castle but I was bored to death. :P

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

14 hours ago, light-brush said:

You're welcome! I love doing sketches, sometime painting, too. Usually when I paint I like to draw landscapes or something in real life, but when sketching I love drawing cartoon characters. :) Do you do any art?

Oohhh I LOVE Pixar! Got a favorite movie? (Or any number of favorites?) I'm not the hugest fan of Studio Ghibli - mostly because the only films I really liked were Ponyo and My Neighbor Totoro; I TRIED watching Howl's Moving Castle but I was bored to death. :P

I'm not artistic at all, that is amazing that you are. I cannot draw at all.

I think my favorite Pixar would have to be either Monsters Inc or Ratatouille- I have seen both way too many times lol.

Oh okay! I think my favorite is probably Spirited Away or Totoro, I can see why you didn't like Howl's Moving Castle much  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 8:52 AM, pol12 said:

I think my favorite Pixar would have to be either Monsters Inc or Ratatouille- I have seen both way too many times lol.

Oh okay! I think my favorite is probably Spirited Away or Totoro, I can see why you didn't like Howl's Moving Castle much  

I love love loved Ratatouille as a kid, and still do now. IDK why, there's just something about the story that's so enjoyable - and I DO love food LOL. XD Have ever since I was a young kid for some reason I've always loved cooking shows and movies about it, so a CARTOON movie about it??? Sign me UP.

Monsters Inc. I do like, but I hated it as a kid, because that one scene where Boo is crying triggered me immensely when I first saw it - so as a result I've always been hesitant in seeing the movie. But when I finally did I enjoyed it a lot. :)

YAY, ANOTHER TOTORO FAN!!! I have yet to see Spirited Away, but I hope to, soon. Who's your favorite character from Totoro? :0

Archived