Essex Boi Hi

Adamjonuk

Hai

I hate these boxes and intro things as I always think I am a boring person, but they are an essential part of being part of a community, and boy do I need to feel like I belong and am normal. So here is goes

I am a 45/M/Essex based. I have had many "relationships" in the past with various sexes - But have never felt comfortable and it has always been 1 sided and " Sure All I want is your happiness, so go for it" type of thing. So now single, happier and accepting that sex isn't for me. 

Happiness is not about being single and lonely though, so always on the look out for friends and maybe even a partner who also feels sex is just something that society pushes us into. I would say I am Aromantic in that I love to spoil people, make them feel special and enjoy company of others to an extent. But "please just keep your bits to yourself as They do nothing for me OK" :D

So here for some learning, to feel that I am not alone and make friends on the way if possible. I am up with technology, but still harbour old fashioned values that life exists past the keyboard and face to face meetings are valuable.

There, I have actually written more than I thought I would. I hope it all makes sense and you can relate to at least parts of it. BUT looking forward to meeting you and learning more about you and asexuality in general. Always happy to stand corrected so If I speak out of turn or upset you, I would rather you said so and gave me the chance to put it right.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived