sex from the other genders point of view?

Uhm, weird question for the women on here.
Are there any of you who identify as asexy, but can somehow understand why (most) men do have that drive to have sex? Sometimes I think about what sex would be like from a man's point of view, and everything seems so much easier and even more fun? It's I guess the whole adrenaline thing - like you just easily stick your thang in someone's thang and you're generally in charge and it just seems like more of a ride and it releases all yr stress and you don't have to worry about anything, whereas as a woman, you're made to just receive all that outburst /penetration while it often leads to nothing and leaves you indifferent and that just... makes it unappealing to me? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to be a man, but a penis inside of me just doesn't interest me at all purely because I see no reason why I might enjoy that? I mean what's the fucking use of it? Like my clitoris is right on top of my vagina and I don't give two shits about my gspot, so why would I want a penis inside of me if it's not going to do anything to me anyway? I just don't get how penetration could be a fun thing for women when they don't gain as much from it as men apparently do? 

• Like 1

Women can gain just as much as men through other forms of sexual intimacy if they don't like penetration :3 I'm not even asexual and I have no interest in receiving penetrative vaginal sex as I don't get anything out of it. Some women do love it, don't get me wrong, but for others, there are far more pleasurable things one can do with a penis and it's just a matter of finding what works for you sexually :) You obviously need a partner who is open to exploring your pleasure with you and finding the things you enjoy of course but no one should stay with someone who just wants to shove his dick inside her and doesn't care about her pleasure as long as he's getting off *shudder*. I do agree that sex seems 'easier' to enjoy for a man, but again it's just a matter of finding what works for the woman. And sex is of course about far more than just vaginal penetration of course.

PixleyDust✨

6 hours ago, pchplmpr said:

Uhm, weird question for the women on here.
Are there any of you who identify as asexy, but can somehow understand why (most) men do have that drive to have sex? Sometimes I think about what sex would be like from a man's point of view, and everything seems so much easier and even more fun? It's I guess the whole adrenaline thing - like you just easily stick your thang in someone's thang and you're generally in charge and it just seems like more of a ride and it releases all yr stress and you don't have to worry about anything, whereas as a woman, you're made to just receive all that outburst /penetration while it often leads to nothing and leaves you indifferent and that just... makes it unappealing to me? Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to be a man, but a penis inside of me just doesn't interest me at all purely because I see no reason why I might enjoy that? I mean what's the fucking use of it? Like my clitoris is right on top of my vagina and I don't give two shits about my gspot, so why would I want a penis inside of me if it's not going to do anything to me anyway? I just don't get how penetration could be a fun thing for women when they don't gain as much from it as men apparently do? 

I have had that fantasy often just for that reason. Being genderfluid might also have something to do with it, but I think it's mostly that.

And if I'm in the right mood, I can be a little turned on by the idea of penetrative sex, but for the most part, actual dicks are just a little too, um..."real" for me. 😅

Apathetic Echidna

I used to think about what biologically male people experience during sex, and I think that I came to the conclusion that penises are just generally more convenient and you basically have a guaranteed orgasm. Simply to be able to masturbate while having long nails is basically a debate winning point. 

everywhere and nowhere

I don't think that penises are convenient. I feel intensely repulsed if I try to imagine what I would feel if I was a man and had an erection. No thanks, at least in women intimate body parts are more "hidden". And you don't HAVE TO use them if you don't want to.

• Like 1