Guess my gender.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Gender

• Cis-male
    • Cis-female
    • Idk... screw gender
    • Transgender

A person That is real

I am bored so I wanna see how many people can guess my gender based off of this info

Favorite color: Black and rainbow

Preferred gender to hangout with: Female

Likes: girly cheesy romance, anime, kpop, gay shit, musicals

Dislikes: Sports, Most video games, sleep, food, 

A person That is real

I am just bored and have nothing better to  yah know

8 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

idk ... i was thinking either transgender or nb

I do not not think transgender is an actual gender. The way I understand it is that you realize there is a disconnection between mind and body and this is when you transition. After you transition you are no longer transgender you are either male or female and that past label was just to describe themselves while they are in the middle of transition.

A person That is real
Just now, nate-1234 said:

I do not not think transgender is an actual gender. The way I understand it is that you realize there is a disconnection between mind and body and this is when you transition. After you transition you are no longer transgender you are either male or female and that past label was just to describe themselves while they are in the middle of transition.

Yeah I know I am just to lazy to put in trans male and trans female yah know

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

yeah i know

6 minutes ago, A person That is real said:

Yeah I know I am just to lazy to put in trans male and trans female yah know

Well I think once they transition they do not identify as trans male or trans female but just male or female. I think a lot of people think they transition to become trans, but I believe they transition to become male or female and nothing but that.

A person That is real
5 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Well I think once they transition they do not identify as trans male or trans female but just male or female. I think a lot of people think they transition to become trans, but I believe they transition to become male or female and nothing but that.

Good point

Just now, A person That is real said:

Good point

Yeah, when people say trans male and trans female instead of simple male or female it just seems like people are discrediting even insulting their gender as male and female. I know you mean well but that could really hurt even trigger someone, besides they were always male or female in the first place they just changed exteriors to the more masculine or feminine versions of themselves i'm sure.

34 minutes ago, A person That is real said:

I am bored so I wanna see how many people can guess my gender based off of this info

Favorite color: Black and rainbow

Preferred gender to hangout with: Female

Likes: girly cheesy romance, anime, kpop, gay shit, musicals

Dislikes: Sports, Most video games, sleep, food, 

Human?

A person That is real

Congrats u have guessed my gender is human. That is one hundred percent correct

1 minute ago, Zenzencat104 said:

Human?

1 hour ago, A person That is real said:

Congrats u have guessed my gender is human. That is one hundred percent correct

Curse you time zones for making me late, I would've got it right ;-; 

7 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

I mostly agree with you, but trans people are still trans after they transition. Transgender means that your assigned gender doesn't match the one you identify with. And not all trans people transition.

43 minutes ago, TheAngel(of)Peace said:

I mostly agree with you, but trans people are still trans after they transition. Transgender means that your assigned gender doesn't match the one you identify with. And not all trans people transition.

But why does it even matter what gender you were assigned at birth? You can change your name and gender on your birth certificate I believe, so as far as I can tell that equates to being assigned that gender at birth. Not like anyone would know anyways. But I get what you are saying.

Also I know some but not all people who do not ascoicate with trans/transsexual/transgender label what so ever and do not want to be mixed up with that and prefer to have a very non lgbt life and would not ever identify with those labels.

Apathetic Echidna

As your pronouns are They, Them, He, Him I think that you are male (possibly male-ish, mostly) and as the only options for genders that are male are cismale and trans I picked those. Though who knows? you might have been tricky and not put the gender label you identify as up as an answer. 

2 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

But why does it even matter what gender you were assigned at birth? You can change your name and gender on your birth certificate I believe, so as far as I can tell that equates to being assigned that gender at birth. Not like anyone would know anyways. But I get what you are saying.

Also I know some but not all people who do not ascoicate with trans/transsexual/transgender label what so ever and do not want to be mixed up with that and prefer to have a very non lgbt life and would not ever identify with those labels.

Well, I guess if they don't want to identify with it, that's their choice. But for some, being transgender is probably a part of their identity.

27 minutes ago, TheAngel(of)Peace said:

Well, I guess if they don't want to identify with it, that's their choice. But for some, being transgender is probably a part of their identity.

Yeah you're right.

Archived