Will I still find a relationship?

micha12

So I recently realized I am asexual but I still feel romantic attraction and I don’t know if anyone would still want to be with someone whose asexual if they aren’t. 

I'm asexual (important to note that I'm sex-indifferent, not sex-repulsed). My boyfriend is sexual. We've been together for 4 years and going. It can work out, depending on how each of you feel about sex.

Welcome! Of course you can still find love. It's possible for asexuals to date, especially other asexuals or those with a low libido. :) 

Icecream+Birthday.JPG

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
14 hours ago, micha12 said:

So I recently realized I am asexual but I still feel romantic attraction and I don’t know if anyone would still want to be with someone whose asexual if they aren’t. 

There's absolutedly no doubt on my mind. It won't be easy but I'm sure that you'll find love someday. True love is not about sex but the beauty of your very heart and soul inside. So, don't give up! This is not the end! You just started to discover the thrilling world of being ace :D

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
14 hours ago, micha12 said:

Welcome!💜:cake:

There is someone out there for you. There are plenty of dating sites for asexual folks. If your interested in it, I suggest you try it. :)

Like @Deus Ex Infinity stated: Don't give up! This isn't the end! It's just the beginning!

So,make yourself at home here! We Avenites are happy to have ya!💖😊😃👍✌

Archived