Blushing and Getting Shy

nate-1234

Sometimes when I am walking the halls in school, or am on the bus, or in public in general, I see a cute feminine girl or an attractive masculine guy and we make eye contact. The way some of them look at me with bedroom eyes, eyes that look like they want to eat me, makes me blush, fidget/squirm, and look down immediately avoiding their gaze. Those situations make me feel like a little boy because I feel like what they are doing  is very sensual and naughty for a stranger. However, I must admit I kind of like the attention. Does this ever happen to anyone? 

Apathetic Echidna

On the rare times I do notice and identify the intent I tend to blush and basically run away. Most of the time I find the attention uncomfortable unless I initiate the gaze for one reason or another. One time I was being checked out but didn't notice the intent of the 

8 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

bedroom eyes, eyes that look like they want to eat me

so I asked the guy where had I managed to smear my lunch on myself.  

3 hours ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

On the rare times I do notice and identify the intent I tend to blush and basically run away. Most of the time I find the attention uncomfortable unless I initiate the gaze for one reason or another. One time I was being checked out but didn't notice the intent of the 

so I asked the guy where had I managed to smear my lunch on myself.  

Yeah, same here. I knew they had bedroom eyes, but for some reason I thought that the thought of having sex with me never crossed their mind because it never does for me. I assumed that all this time that we were feeling the same things...I was wrong.

I don't even know what bedroom eyes are nor have I gotten this kinda attention from people that I know of. The only attention I ever get is from creepy old guys that are old enough to by my dad because I look young for my age.

4 hours ago, Nylocke said:

I don't even know what bedroom eyes are nor have I gotten this kinda attention from people that I know of. The only attention I ever get is from creepy old guys that are old enough to by my dad because I look young for my age.

Yeah unfortunately that happens to me too you're not alone. For some reason I attract 30+ perverted pedo men, I know this because I look like a 14 year old boy although I am really much older.

4 hours ago, Nylocke said:

Bedroom eyes are eyes that give off a sexual vibe. It is like they are inviting you to have sex with them or it appears clear that they are interested in having sex with you. Usually their eyes appear dark due to dilated pupils. Bedroom eyes are quite easy to spot as they do not look like normal, friendly, innocent, or indifferent eyes. When they look at you with bedroom eyes it feels like you are being stripped bare and exposed, you feel like they are the predator and you the prey at least from my perspective.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 1:40 PM, nate-1234 said:

Bedroom eyes are eyes that give off a sexual vibe. It is like they are inviting you to have sex with them or it appears clear that they are interested in having sex with you. Usually their eyes appear dark due to dilated pupils. Bedroom eyes are quite easy to spot as they do not look like normal, friendly, innocent, or indifferent eyes. When they look at you with bedroom eyes it feels like you are being stripped bare and exposed, you feel like they are the predator and you the prey at least from my perspective.

Geez, that's not very fun ):

On 12/10/2017 at 1:32 PM, nate-1234 said:

Yeah unfortunately that happens to me too you're not alone. For some reason I attract 30+ perverted pedo men, I know this because I look like a 14 year old boy although I am really much older.

And this is exactly why I have no faith in humanity xD

16 hours ago, Nylocke said:

Geez, that's not very fun ):

And this is exactly why I have no faith in humanity xD

No it is usually not fun, but when I find them attractive I kind of like it or like the attention rather. I feel flattered but uncomfortable simultaneously because I can not return that same look with sexual intent. Also, I know that they probably do not just want to kiss and be sensual (which is fine with me)-they want something more (which is not fine with me).

Yeah it is really creepy and made me a little paranoid of being kidnapped and/or raped. That is probably why I hate bringing attention to myself or why I get nervous when people look at me for too long.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 4:53 AM, nate-1234 said:

No it is usually not fun, but when I find them attractive I kind of like it or like the attention rather. I feel flattered but uncomfortable simultaneously because I can not return that same look with sexual intent. Also, I know that they probably do not just want to kiss and be sensual (which is fine with me)-they want something more (which is not fine with me).

Yeah it is really creepy and made me a little paranoid of being kidnapped and/or raped. That is probably why I hate bringing attention to myself or why I get nervous when people look at me for too long.

All I can say is just to be careful out there. Nowadays it doesn't even matter how you look, dress, or present to the outfit world if you got tits and vag no matter how you self identify you might get snatched up. My biggest problem is that while I do dress fairly gender neutral I will often times look between being a 14 year old boy and an under developed girl which is why I get so much pedo-tention(pedophile attention o-o). I also have a small frame so that's another thing in it of itself, but whether I dress like a 14 year old anime boy or a goth alternative androgynous person either way I have to be wary of unwanted attention especially in a new state and area that I am unfamiliar with.

Hmmm. I know that if I find someone aesthetically attractive, I will stare. A lot, all the while trying to be discreet about it. I'm an observer ^_^

Even though I sometimes get shy when they look at me, I get an urge to stare back. Looking away hasn't really been my m.o.

Because....pretty.

If they look at me as though they want to eat me, I will stare even harder. Unless it's someone I'm attracted to in return, I try to convey with my eyes that they could be wasting their time.

Just in case. I admit that they may not even want to "eat me", and it's the impression I get for some reason. It is more than possible that even if they are attracted to me, and they let it show in their eyes, they may not even want to or plan on acting on that.

All in all, it turns into a fun staring contest. Even if my heart beats fast because it is awkward, haha.

Just to ask... Are you sure it is bedroom eyes you are getting and not "Why the hell is this person staring at me?" eyes.

?

I mean, when it comes to tools for clear communication using the eyes is one of the worst ones. It has to be partnered with other aspects of communication for clear context.

It might help you to take in these people but  not to dwell on it. I feel that I'm the most observant oblivious person. I have away of noticing everything and not letting things truly affect me at the same time. So I might scan and see the creepy dude, acknowledge where he is when I get off the train and such for safety, but otherwise I let him be and go on with whatever I'm doing. Or sometimes if you call out the creepy dude they get nervous and look away. Like hello or bye when you walk by them if there are lots of people around. But you'd want to take that case by case.

1 hour ago, umbasa said:

Just to ask... Are you sure it is bedroom eyes you are getting and not "Why the hell is this person staring at me?" eyes.

?

I mean, when it comes to tools for clear communication using the eyes is one of the worst ones. It has to be partnered with other aspects of communication for clear context.

Yes you can definitely tell the difference between the two.

2 hours ago, Nylocke said:

All I can say is just to be careful out there. Nowadays it doesn't even matter how you look, dress, or present to the outfit world if you got tits and vag no matter how you self identify you might get snatched up. My biggest problem is that while I do dress fairly gender neutral I will often times look between being a 14 year old boy and an under developed girl which is why I get so much pedo-tention(pedophile attention o-o). I also have a small frame so that's another thing in it of itself, but whether I dress like a 14 year old anime boy or a goth alternative androgynous person either way I have to be wary of unwanted attention especially in a new state and area that I am unfamiliar with.

Well I am definitely a boy and identify as such and I do not have either of those things so...

Yeah I do have a similar issue that I do look like a 14 year old boy and have a small frame.

IceHurricane

I'm exactly like this too! It's annoying sometimes haha. I wish I didn't get so flustered. 

Not even 'bedroom eyes' are needed since I feel awkward after just one glance into my eyes. Not that I'd even notice the difference between bedroom eyes and a normal gaze but still. I don't respond too well to eye contact as I have a tendency to avoid it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, nate-1234 said:

Well I am definitely a boy and identify as such and I do not have either of those things so...

Yeah I do have a similar issue that I do look like a 14 year old boy and have a small frame.

Yes and I identify as genderqueer/non-binary but unfortunately the outside world still views me as a woman x-x

2 hours ago, Nylocke said:

Yes and I identify as genderqueer/non-binary but unfortunately the outside world still views me as a woman x-x

Even though you look and dress androgynously?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 2:14 PM, nate-1234 said:

Even though you look and dress androgynously?

Obviously I don't look androgynous enough if I still get tagged this way. Do you think it has to do with the fact that I wear a cross body bag???

Archived