idk

purplegiraffe_makintosh

purplegiraffe_makintosh

um hey, I don't really know what I'm doing but I thought I'd give this a try. So, here goes. I'm not sure what I am gender wise or even sexuality wise. I just know that I was born a girl but I sometimes feel like a boy. If that was it I'd assume I was transgender. But here's the thing, I also feel like a girl sometimes. Maybe I'm non binary but I'm not sure because I feel like a girl most of the time. Whenever I think about this kind of stuff it makes me feel overwhelmed so I mostly just try to forget about it and stick with being a girl. But I've been watching Ash Hardell and they were talking about how she's non-binary and self-acceptance, so it kind of got me thinking.

Sometimes I find myself wishing I was a boy but I always stop myself and tell myself I'm just being stupid. This is kind of the first time I've been honest about how I've felt about this. I just kind of wish I knew for sure what I was or who I was so that I could just be done with it and get on with my life. This is probably way too long but I'm really hoping someone has some answers or suggestions for me even if I'm kind of terrified too. I'm so scared of someone seeing this that I opened a private tab and read an article about How To Know If You're Non-Binary, but I'm no closer to figuring it out. Thanks for any help...

There's such a thing as genderfluid, which means that your gender identity fluctuates. Only you can figure out what you are, though. Best of luck. :) 

purplegiraffe_makintosh

Thank you very much. I'm looking up gender fluid now and I'm not sure if it's what I am but it was very helpful anyway :)

I have nothing to contribute to the actual topic, but I just have to say that your user name is awesome :D

Archived