asexual ring

i'm planning on getting a black ring/band tattooed on my middle finger, something similar to this or this. just wondering if there was a specific hand it should be worn on so i might know which one i should tattoo it on. otherwise i'll just go with a random hand.

also wanted to ask y'all opinions on the ring? would you ever wear one or do you? why do you wear it and what does it mean to you? ever seen anyone have an asexual ring on? personally i've never seen one on someone and even if i did i don't think it would register to me as they are asexual.

They're really cool tattoos, I adore the second picture! The ace ring is on your right hand. 

I personally really love my ring and I wear it all the time, it's very simple black band which goes with everything I wear. It's very meaningful to me, it's just such a subtle way to say I'm ace, I've also not seen anyone with a ring, but it's probably because I live in a small rural town so there isn't that much representation of the LGBTQIA+ community. 

• Like 3

Yep, I have a black ace ring and I wear it every day! I've never seen anyone else with one and nobody's ever commented on mine. I use it as a subtle reminder to myself that I'm not alone, that I'm not abnormal, and that there are others out there just like me. It gives me a small sense of belonging. :) 

• Like 3
A shard of glass

Hmmm, I like the idea... Would it be possible to get a grey ring for my middle finger? Or would Demi mean that I'd have to have a white ring?

Though TBH a grey ring would look terrible unless it was like silver or nickel... a nickel ring would be pretty sweet actually... XD

• Like 2

I wear mine on my right hand, and it's just a reminder to me that I'm valid, and that I'm never alone. I may never meet another person with an ace ring, but thousands of people put them on everyday, and that's what I think of when I put mine on. It makes me feel not so alone in an isolated world. ☺️

• Like 3