Flirt friends

Angry_always

My ex who is aromantic came back into my life. He has been flirting none stop. I told him i was happy cause i still loved him and missed him . He rejected me before the next day going back to flirting .he says we are flirt friends when i tell him  he brushes it off. I feel like he is a cold hearted selfseterd idiot who covers that up withthe term " aromantic " he dosent really care im upset and that this whole thing is hurting me.

Talk about a commitment-phobic, narcissistic jerk! I say you get out of that relationship as soon as possible and find someone who will actually be a good partner.

Also, if he really is aromantic, he wouldn't be flirting in the first place. That's an insult to the LGBTQIA+ community if I've ever seen one!

Sounds to me more as if he's just trying to manipulate you and gets a kick out of doing it. I'd get out of that "relationship" once and for all if I were you. Good luck.

Man of the Stoa

I wouldn't be so sure about that last bit, Foxy. I've always identified myself as aro, but enjoy flirting a bit here and there. It's basically just compliments, and you can enjoy giving/receiving a compliment without the follow-through it implies. A bit like how one can enjoy being called sexy without wanting to have sex with the other.

The problem here is that he seems to be using the flirting to at best try and manipulate you, at worst just to harm you. Definitely sounds like the sort of person to cut out of your life.

Archived