Can i be mad at Him?

Angry_always

So I've been dating this guy for a while I've had a hard past when it comes to relationships and he just told me fix all that and made me very happy I never thought I'd be happier he's jwas going to be my first kiss. My plan was to go to Universal Studios Hollywood from my birthday our first people going to be when the fireworks going off at the end of the night in front of the giant globe. List for my birthday he told me that he was a romantic sexual and not it's okay sweetie cuz I wasn't doing sexual but I was heartbroken he's going to me how he assumed you like me happy butterfly feeling in stomach but he said he was coming sizing lightly because you said you loved me for like the past 6 months what do you not  love me all the sudden it was his wording and that two minutes after he blocked me on all social media . I got no further explanation than that  3 months later he slid into my jeans said he wants to maintain a friendship with me because I was his friend  I was slightly annoyed by that overy very annoyed  that really threw me off can you take me to Friendship slightly for a few months but he acts like nothing ever changed she calls me being even sweetheart and wholesome whatever I do something he says he loves me and he asked me what my day everyday and it's getting frustrating cuz acting so different than you did in a relationship but keep claiming to the heavens that were friends it's really throwing me off as someone who helped me get through things I really want to cut off all contact with him whatsoever because for me what should I do

Hello and welcome to the AVEN forums, Angry_always! Have some cake... :cake:

Yes, you can be mad at him. That much I can tell from what you write :-)

But I also have to mention that the total lack of punctuation makes it hard to follow your train of thought. I'm not a native speaker, and that goes for plenty of other people around here as well. So if you could slip in at least a line break once in a while, that would really help us to process your posts :-)

All the best to you! :cake:

If you two had sex after you broke up and he asked you to just be friends, he may be implying this being a regular thing; downgrading your relationship to a casual relationship where you just have sex. Which would line up with him losing his romantic feelings for you (it happens and it isn't automatically anyone's fault) and is acting familure/the same out of habit. Or he got cold feet in a good relationship and wanted it to end good before it ended badly, and then came back but at a distance.

Well it looks like you are angry at this point, so...

Archived