Why are Some People So Rotten?

nate-1234

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

PM me and we can be pen pals if you wish :)

Yeah that sounds great.

4 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

I totally agree, I do not care how big a woman's breasts are I care how big a woman's heart is.

Where the hell were you when *I* was growing up?

I was flat-chested until...well...I'll get to that in a minute.

I had boyfriends in high school and college, but most of them would tease me for having small-ish boobs.  Hated it.  Had ONE boyfriend who told me that "size didn't matter".  If that was true, then why the HELL did it seem to matter to 'everyone' else?

My change of mind came when I was 33.  I was working as a cocktail waitress and one evening,  2 women walked into the bar.  They were dressed to the 'nines'.  Hair perfect.  Make-up, perfect.  Dresses slit up to their perfect butts, and sporting cleavage to die for. 

And then, they opened their mouths.  They BOTH had language that could make a truck driver blush.  In an instant...in a moment...I FINALLY realized that *I* was O.K. with my smallish breasts!  I had more going for me than a pair of boobs. 

From that point forward, I was o.k. with how I looked. 

Oh...and as for the flat-chested part...well...I once asked my mother, when I was 17, WHEN, Oh, WHEN would I get boobs?  She told me, "Don't worry.  They'll come." 

I'm 59.  Will be 60 this month.

Still waiting....:lol:

GreatAmadeus19

Body shaming in this way shouldn't be as accepted as it is. I also experience romantic attraction to guys/male representing and aesthetic attraction to basically any gender. I only figured out I was ace earlier this year but for the longest time I just never understood why all these women talk about size so much regarding relationships, I didn't get what they were talking about at first. it's best to surround ourselves with the not-rotten people who accept and love us for who we are. Because we are awesome :)    

Then I'm sure these same women will turn around and complain about people bodyshaming them and how it's not fair to them and the usual all men are dogs bs. <_<

Better to have a small penis than a small brain like those who shame you (people who do this often have some underlying problems with themselves.) I'm sorta similar where I am flat chested and while males shamed me for it my female friends were all like YOU'RE SO LUCKY! NO BRAS AND NO BACKPAIN! So there's idiots in all walks of life. I'm sure there must be some advantage of having a smaller member you'll probably have to find and embrace it if it will make you feel better but always remember you are worth more than your genitals. Your dick size says nothing about how you'll treat someone or your good actions.

2 minutes ago, vega57 said:

Where the hell were you when *I* was growing up?

I was flat-chested until...well...I'll get to that in a minute.

I had boyfriends in high school and college, but most of them would tease me for having small-ish boobs.  Hated it.  Had ONE boyfriend who told me that "size didn't matter".  If that was true, then why the HELL did it seem to matter to 'everyone' else?

My change of mind came when I was 33.  I was working as a cocktail waitress and one evening,  2 women walked into the bar.  They were dressed to the 'nines'.  Hair perfect.  Make-up, perfect.  Dresses slit up to their perfect butts, and sporting cleavage to die for. 

And then, they opened their mouths.  They BOTH had language that could make a truck driver blush.  In an instant...in a moment...I FINALLY realized that *I* was O.K. with my smallish breasts!  I had more going for me than a pair of boobs. 

From that point forward, I was o.k. with how I looked. 

Oh...and as for the flat-chested part...well...I once asked my mother, when I was 17, WHEN, Oh, WHEN would I get boobs?  She told me, "Don't worry.  They'll come." 

I'm 59.  Will be 60 this month.

Still waiting....:lol:

A lot of young guys including myself can be very immature, but yeah being harassed about a "shortcoming" you can not change and is not hurting anyone is annoying. I have never been out right bullied but I have been ignored all throughout high school by pretty much all of my classmates and now I am not accepted as one of the guys in college because as I've been told I look like a wimp and little boy. Anyways, i've found that above all else you have to live for yourself and good things will come.

2 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

A lot of young guys including myself can be very immature, but yeah being harassed about a "shortcoming" you can not change and is not hurting anyone is annoying. I have never been out right bullied but I have been ignored all throughout high school by pretty much all of my classmates and now I am not accepted as one of the guys in college because as I've been told I look like a wimp and little boy. Anyways, i've found that above all else you have to live for yourself and good things will come.

Yes.  Guys and gals can equally be immature....and hateful...and bullies.  All because of how you look. 

Do you wear glasses?  You're automatically a 'nerd'.  Have more facial hair than usual at 13?  You're an 'ape'.  Have a gap in your front teeth?  Bunion on your left toe?  Zits on your face?  Ewwwwww.  Square jaw as a woman (masculine)?  Smooth skin as a man (feminine).  You MUST be 'gay'. 

And of course, our self-esteem isn't usually built up enough at the point to where we can counter those 'attacks'.

At 29 years old, I CONSIDERED having a boob-job for "him".  Actually went to a doctor to seek it out.  Saw pictures and felt VERY weird.  I left the office without seeing the doc.  Had a Come To Jesus moment while driving back home to "him".  Walked in the house and told him, "If THAT'S what you want, you're with the WRONG girl." 

He broke up with me. 

Never been happier! 

Just now, vega57 said:

Yes.  Guys and gals can equally be immature....and hateful...and bullies.  All because of how you look. 

Do you wear glasses?  You're automatically a 'nerd'.  Have more facial hair than usual at 13?  You're an 'ape'.  Have a gap in your front teeth?  Bunion on your left toe?  Zits on your face?  Ewwwwww.  Square jaw as a woman (masculine)?  Smooth skin as a man (feminine).  You MUST be 'gay'. 

And of course, our self-esteem isn't usually built up enough at the point to where we can counter those 'attacks'.

At 29 years old, I CONSIDERED having a boob-job for "him".  Actually went to a doctor to seek it out.  Saw pictures and felt VERY weird.  I left the office without seeing the doc.  Had a Come To Jesus moment while driving back home to "him".  Walked in the house and told him, "If THAT'S what you want, you're with the WRONG girl." 

He broke up with me. 

Never been happier! 

That is really great, yeah you should only change if you want to not because of others and society. Sometimes what you want and what others want can become indistinguible and hard to tell if it's what you want or if that's someone else telling you it's what you want, life is not easy haha. 

33 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

Then I'm sure these same women will turn around and complain about people bodyshaming them and how it's not fair to them and the usual all men are dogs bs. <_<

Better to have a small penis than a small brain like those who shame you (people who do this often have some underlying problems with themselves.) I'm sorta similar where I am flat chested and while males shamed me for it my female friends were all like YOU'RE SO LUCKY! NO BRAS AND NO BACKPAIN! So there's idiots in all walks of life. I'm sure there must be some advantage of having a smaller member you'll probably have to find and embrace it if it will make you feel better but always remember you are worth more than your genitals. Your dick size says nothing about how you'll treat someone or your good actions.

Yeah I agree to that. Also, I totally do not care that it is small it's very small in fact, it just is what it is it's just neutral to me, there is nothing really for me to embrace if that makes sense. It's more of people saying such terrible things that it just feels like indirect bullying and it hurts even though I know that it isn't true, it's more of the fact that they think that way about people like me is what makes me feel bad.

Just now, nate-1234 said:

Yeah I agree to that. Also, I totally do not care that it is small it's very small in fact, it just is what it is it's just neutral to me, there is nothing really for me to embrace if that makes sense. It's more of people saying such terrible things that it just feels like indirect bullying and it hurts even though I know that it isn't true, it's more of the fact the fact they think that way about people like me is what makes me feel bad.

People do not care about what makes you feel bad in this life and that's how reality is.

2 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

People do not care about what makes you feel bad in this life and that's how reality is.

Yeah and I typically do not care what people think as long as it's not hurting others, but stuff they say and do is clearly from a hateful place that is just so evil and so mean spirited. There was a guy that got spat on for having a small penis granted it was in a video, but I don't know I felt that hate. I just gives me an unsettling feeling in my stomach. 

38 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Yeah I agree to that. Also, I totally do not care that it is small it's very small in fact, it just is what it is it's just neutral to me, there is nothing really for me to embrace if that makes sense. It's more of people saying such terrible things that it just feels like indirect bullying and it hurts even though I know that it isn't true, it's more of the fact that they think that way about people like me is what makes me feel bad.

I think the 'trick' is, to not feel bad about yourself, but to feel bad for them for feeling bad about you...

RoseGoesToYale

Part of feels body image is just a huge money-making racket. It's evil genius: create an ideal body type based on who knows what, make it slightly unattainable, market it to the public and make people feel insecure, and then promise to fix all the insecurities if they just buy XYZ product. And it changes so fast... one year it's chest hair, next clean shaven, then tiny waists, then thigh gaps, big behinds, small behinds, muscularity, svelteness... if you were to compare (western) ideal body types for men and women decade to decade from the 1900s on, you'd find that no one can even agree on what the ideal human form is, such that it lasts more than a century.

Unfortunately, some people internalize these body types and pick on anyone who doesn't fit the ideal. There will always be those. But at the end of the day, a lot of people don't care about that stuff. The good ones like people for who they are.

8 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

Exactly it really hurts to read some women saying "oh he should have been a girl", "you don't have a penis silly you have a [insert female anatomy here]", "you will always be a boy not a man", "what a sissy" the list goes on. But also how some women just laugh at a guy's size like it is the funniest thing ever like what they are doing isn't cruel. They treat them like little boys or as if they should be insecure or as if they should by default be submissive to women. It makes me really not even want be romantic with a girl sometimes although I know not all girls are like that.

Yes, I agree. But... but! If they want to comment on phallic sizes, how about breast sizes? I bet they would freak out when pointed this out. 

38 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, I agree. But... but! If they want to comment on phallic sizes, how about breast sizes? I bet they would freak out when pointed this out. 

Yeah I just wish people both genders, all genders could just accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way, not everyone has the same sexuality, and that not everyone has same body. People are different and those differences do not make anyone better of worse than the next.

9 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Yeah I just wish people both genders, all genders could just accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same way, not everyone has the same sexuality, and that not everyone has same body. People are different and those differences do not make anyone better of worse than the next.

Yes, exactly. Also, they shouldn't forget that things work both ways.

I don't get it either honestly but I remember one time my brother was complaining to mom because some girl he was dating told him that he was small there. I guess I can't really compare it to breast size for girls because somehow this is a thing that if you say it to a guy it'll crush his psyche really badly. For women if they want bigger breasts they can just get surgery for that but for guys you can't fix that part of you :P

Probably tmi:  On penis size only like 1/4 of sexual women can reliably orgasm from intercourse, 3/4 of them some or most of the time.  Some require manual or oral stimulation in order to orgasm at all.  So if I were a sexual man, I'd up my oral/manual sex game rather then worry about size.  Also the average is like 5 inches erect, not whatever they are watching in movies.  

Archived