Why are Some People So Rotten?

nate-1234

So I discovered that I do not experience sexual attraction (asexual) like most people (sexuals), but instead aesthetic and romantic attraction. So in other words I do not want sex with anyone and never actually found anyone sexually appealing. However, I discovered SPH while searching the web and how girls laugh, bully, and abuse (physically mentally) men because of their size , something we have no control over. I am a very small guy but it has never bothered me I am not uncomfortable with myself. I feel free and do not feel the need to participate in that societal macho comparison stuff that goes on. The thing is some of the stuff women have said to men is so cruel and really hurt me (and I am not a very emotional person what so ever) it makes wonder how they are human. I can not understand 1. how these women or anyone can equate a guy's worth to his genitals  2. why does size have to be one of the main requirements for a happy relationship not love and acceptance 3. how can women live with themselves knowing that they scared a living human being just out of malice? 4. why can't people just accept people's differences? That evil really breaks my stone cold heart and makes me distrust and dislike people most times.

Yeah, I know. It's strange how this form of body shaming seems to be so accepted.

Yeah same, but it feels good to keep to oneself, and let the others be in their own way.. i guess thats how society is coming to be

2 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Yeah, I know. It's strange how this form of body shaming seems to be so accepted.

I agree I mean I am fine  and I am not insecure myself but when people makes jokes or make nasty hateful remarks it makes me feel like I am inferior to them if they were to find out. I guess I imagine if it were me getting ridiculed and bullied (even though that won't happen because I am asexual) but it makes me feel mad and even embarrassed. It makes me feel like I am being picked on without them even knowing.

Pardon me being kind of straightforward, but do they know that naturally, the length of human vagina is like 7-10cm?

I've never understood such behavior. No one should be body shaming.

There are nasty people around every corner. The internet is an especially bad place for people saying horrible things. I find it best not to go looking for what people think about things because there are ALWAYS hurtful comments out there. Best to stay away from these vile, evil people and concentrate on meeting loving people that like us for what truly matters.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Pardon me being kind of straightforward, but do they know that naturally, the length of human vagina is like 7-10cm?

I've never understood such behavior. No one should be body shaming.

Exactly it really hurts to read some women saying "oh he should have been a girl", "you don't have a penis silly you have a [insert female anatomy here]", "you will always be a boy not a man", "what a sissy" the list goes on. But also how some women just laugh at a guy's size like it is the funniest thing ever like what they are doing isn't cruel. They treat them like little boys or as if they should be insecure or as if they should by default be submissive to women. It makes me really not even want be romantic with a girl sometimes although I know not all girls are like that.

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

There are nasty people around every corner. The internet is an especially bad place for people saying horrible things. I find it best not to go looking for what people think about things because there are ALWAYS hurtful comments out there. Best to stay away from these vile, evil people and concentrate on meeting loving people that like us for what truly matters.

Yeah that is good advice, and you're right I was looking to see what women thought about very small/small penises and I pretty much cried a little because of how mean the responses were (it made me so glad that I am asexual, I was feeling really bad for sexuals). I just never understood why penis size is so important or why sex is so important and since I just can not comprehend it that well, it all just feels like uncalled for bullying.

Well, there are shallow women that think that way just like there are shallow men that belittle women for having small breasts. These people aren't worth our attention and are best ignored. There are plenty of people that value the right things. :)

1 minute ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

Well, there are shallow women that think that way just like there are shallow men that belittle women for having small breasts. These people aren't worth our attention and are best ignored. There are plenty of people that value the right things. :)

I totally agree, I do not care how big a woman's breasts are I care how big a woman's heart is.

I'm small everywhere, and I don't allow people with small minds to dictate how I should feel about myself. 

Alejandrogynous
7 minutes ago, Mermaidy said:

from what I read SPH is a fetish for guys so I don't see the issue here

^^ Beat me to it.

Yeah, making fun of penis sizes is a thing that can be mean and cruel and bodyshaming sucks, but SPH specifically refers to the kink/fetish. Some people get off on humiliation. Some people get off on humiliation about their tiny weens. Some of them don't even have tiny weens, they just pretend to because they like the humiliation roleplays.

Just googled SPH and the company Suburban Propane Partners came up a lot.  Only one reference to small dicks via a SPH hashtag on Twitter.  I'm not sure it is a thing...at least not a big thing from what I could google.

Some people like that berating, so I won't judge.
Women get the same sort of judgement thrown at their chests. 
A lot of people are just rotten- I think most of them. But some people are great, and that makes it worth it.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
4 hours ago, nate-1234 said:

So I discovered that I do not experience sexual attraction (asexual) like most people (sexuals), but instead aesthetic and romantic attraction. So in other words I do not want sex with anyone and never actually found anyone sexually appealing. However, I discovered SPH while searching the web and how girls laugh, bully, and abuse (physically mentally) men because of their size , something we have no control over. I am a very small guy but it has never bothered me I am not uncomfortable with myself. I feel free and do not feel the need to participate in that societal macho comparison stuff that goes on. The thing is some of the stuff women have said to men is so cruel and really hurt me (and I am not a very emotional person what so ever) it makes wonder how they are human. I can not understand 1. how these women or anyone can equate a guy's worth to his genitals  2. why does size have to be one of the main requirements for a happy relationship not love and acceptance 3. how can women live with themselves knowing that they scared a living human being just out of malice? 4. why can't people just accept people's differences? That evil really breaks my stone cold heart and makes me distrust and dislike people most times.

I'm totally with you. It's moments like 

these that makes we wanna run off this planet. 

arekathevampyre

some people are just pure a*******

that's how the world works I guess . Perhaps we should all start to look for people who accept us for who we are and not what we are told/expected to be . 

*hugs*

3 hours ago, Alejandrogynous said:

^^ Beat me to it.

Yeah, making fun of penis sizes is a thing that can be mean and cruel and bodyshaming sucks, but SPH specifically refers to the kink/fetish. Some people get off on humiliation. Some people get off on humiliation about their tiny weens. Some of them don't even have tiny weens, they just pretend to because they like the humiliation roleplays.

Yeah I found SPH (and I honestly watched a couple videos and read a few stories to fully understand what it was about and it was a little too brutal) where they were playing around, but then I found girls that really think that way about men and there were so many just chiming in saying things like "I saw his penis laughed and left" or "I saw his penis and I was like what am I supposed to do with that thing".

4 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

some people are just pure a*******

that's how the world works I guess . Perhaps we should all start toook for people who accept us for who we are and not what we are told/expected to be . 

*hugs*

Thank you, I wish more people were like you and this community maybe then I would have more friends.

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, nate-1234 said:

Thank you, I wish more people were like you and this community maybe then I would have more friends.

Thank you !! And you are most welcome :)

I was judged because of my appearance . Nothing sexual but I just feel disgusted at the looks people throw at me and myself of course . Dysphoria sucks . :(

12 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

Thank you !! And you are most welcome :)

I was judged because of my appearance . Nothing sexual but I just feel disgusted at the looks people throw at me and myself of course . Dysphoria sucks . :(

Yeah i'm with you there. I am 18 years old and everyone thinks I am 14 years old (I am skinny and I have a baby face so I look pretty girly and boyish in every way) even my mom forgets I am not in high school anymore. Also, I am in college so basically no guys want to be my friend and so they ignore me, give looks that make me uncomfortable (if you know what I mean), or give me dirty looks. I only have like two "friends" that I probably won't even see next semester.

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Yeah i'm with you there. I am 18 years old and everyone thinks I am 14 years old (I am skinny and I have a baby face so I look pretty girly and boyish in every way) even my mom forgets I am not in high school anymore. Also, I am in college so basically no guys want to be my friend and so they ignore me, give looks that make me uncomfortable (if you know what I mean), or give me dirty looks. I only have like two "friends" that I probably won't even see next semester.

*hugs* 

so sorry this have to happen to you . 

You have us here though !! 😊

Alejandrogynous
20 minutes ago, nate-1234 said:

Yeah I found SPH (and I honestly watched a couple videos and read a few stories to fully understand what it was about and it was a little too brutal) where they were playing around, but then I found girls that really think that way about men and there were so many just chiming in saying things like "I saw his penis laughed and left" or "I saw his penis and I was like what am I supposed to do with that thing".

It's cool, I just wanted to clarify that there's a big difference between someone genuinely belittling and abusing someone, and SPH. Just like BDSM isn't the same as abuse, participating in humiliation kinks doesn't mean someone is cruel or heartless - or even that they really think those things at all. It's roleplay meant for pleasure, not reality, so they're not actually the ones you have a problem with.

In any case, I'm sorry what you found made you feel sad. There are always going to be jerks in the world, whether that's women who think a man's worth is in the size of his dick, or men who judge women solely on the size of their breasts and what's between their legs. But those people suck and aren't worth the thoughts spent on them.

arekathevampyre

I don't get why people get insulted when they are fat and when they become thin , they get insulted again .

'Why are you so fat ?'

'You look like c*** . Too thin.'  

So what does the world want us to do ?!

It is getting irritating . 😠

Just now, arekathevampyre said:

*hugs* 

so sorry this have to happen to you . 

You have us here though !! 😊

Yes I am grateful for this community :D. But I do I wish I could meet friends in real life that I could hug, laugh with, and talk about this stuff with, but some people take one look at me and they do not want to be friends it feels a bit lonely. I do not understand why they do that but that's life I guess.

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, nate-1234 said:

Yes I am grateful for this community :D. But I do I wish I could meet friends in real life that I could hug, laugh with, and talk about this stuff with, but some people take one look at me and they do not want to be friends it feels a bit lonely. I do not understand why they do that but that's life I guess.

Me too !! 

In fact , I think we both have the same problem here . Because I have lost all my friends over the years and no one want to be friends with me too . 

But yeah that is life . So I rely heavily on AVEN to function 

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

Me too !! 

In fact , I think we both have the same problem here . Because I have lost all my friends over the years and no one want to be friends with me too . 

But yeah that is life . So I rely heavily on AVEN to function 

Hey, if you will be my friend I will be yours.

Archived