• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
WhiteWolf1

Clothed Female Naked Male

WhiteWolf1

I like this erotical fetish where one is an exhibitionist (male) and other voyeur (female). where I'm Naked and she Clothed, it's some kind of Femdom, she is superior and I inferior.

Polygon

Okay. 

oldgeeza

A kinky asexual? There's plenty of other people with kinks and fetishes that are asexual, if you enjoy it, why not, live and let live.

Ciri

I like to have sex with bread. 

Santa's little timewarp

@Ciri likes to watch. This is what she sees:

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/icossc2016-29sep2016-parallel-theme3-davidgriffith-170203143307/95/long-open-path-fourier-transform-spectroscopy-measurements-of-atmospheric-greenhouse-gases-2-638.jpg?cb=1486132414

IceBlue
1 hour ago, Santa's little timewarp said:

@Ciri likes to watch. This is what she sees:

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/icossc2016-29sep2016-parallel-theme3-davidgriffith-170203143307/95/long-open-path-fourier-transform-spectroscopy-measurements-of-atmospheric-greenhouse-gases-2-638.jpg?cb=1486132414

Thats very interesting. Can you send me your data? 

IceBlue
1 hour ago, Ciri said:

I like to have sex with bread. 

I assume It'd have to be a baguette. :lol::lol:

Ciri
14 minutes ago, IceBlue said:

I assume It'd have to be a baguette. :lol::lol:

I prefer a nice, warm, moist pitta. With butter. And cranberry chutney. And pate. I’d tap that all day long :ph34r:

Ciri

0_EB59667-1_CAD-4099-8_D6_D-_AF3_B3126_A

#ThisIsMyFetish

Star Bit

Would you want this IRL or want anyone specific to look at you naked? If so, that's sexual activity; which goes against Aven's definition of sexual attraction in the FAQ. That could be called Quasi-heterosexual though.

Grinchmer

I'm not exactly sure where OP wants to go with this :(

WhiteWolf1
35 minutes ago, Star Bit said:

Would you want this IRL or want anyone specific to look at you naked? If so, that's sexual activity; which goes against Aven's definition of sexual attraction in the FAQ. That could be called Quasi-heterosexual though.

it's asexual kinky. It's a kind of kinkiness. If you don't know, also Asexuals with kinky side existing, that means that this makes them fun, but still they don't want a sex (because they are a REAL asexuals), they like maybe more erotics and fetishs, that's all.

I could say this are graysexuals, but definitely not sexual

[noize:injekktion]
6 hours ago, Ciri said:

@Santa's little timewarp Likes to have sex with radioactive cows. Personally, I think he’s the weird one. 

someone said radioactive? :huh: xD

Star Bit

@WhiteWolf1 Yes I know asexuals can have kinks, but an asexual kink doesn't include themselves WITH others. For instance, an asexual can have a foot fetish; feet can arouse them and/or they can use them to fap, but an asexual would not want to touch or look at feet IRL for the sexual arousal; that's partnered sexual activity. Also, it came to me late, but it's specifically a woman seeing YOU naked, not A woman seeing A man naked. The former is sexual (or as I said, Quasisexual) and the latter is asexual. Sexual activity doesn't have to be desired with anyone specific; it can be desired in general; that's how half of sexual people function.

Let's start at the beginning. AVEN's english server defines asexuality by the American cultural phrase sexual attraction. AVEN defines sexual attraction as the "desire to have sexual contact with someone else, to share our sexuality with them" in the FAQ. That's mentally or IRL. What is sexual activity? Partnered genital stimulation; be it direct or indirect. So what you described certainly isn't typical sexual activity but it IS sexual activity with yourself and someone else. That's why I suggested Quasi-heterosexual and not heterosexual; because it's a type of sex that borders on not being sex. If sexual activity is only a mental desire that would never be wanted IRL then that's under Gray-asexual because they are virtually asexual (not by choice).

On 03/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, WhiteWolf1 said:

I like this erotical fetish where one is an exhibitionist (male) and other voyeur (female). where I'm Naked and she Clothed, it's some kind of Femdom, she is superior and I inferior.

okay, awesome. so what?

WhiteWolf1
16 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

okay, awesome. so what?

You don't understand this. It's No wonder if you are homoromantic... your orientation it's completly opposed from CFNM. May I ask you why do you opened and commenting this, if is this stuff totaly opposite from your interests ?

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf1 said:

You don't understand this. It's No wonder if you are homoromantic... your orientation it's completly opposed from CFNM. May I ask you why do you opened and commenting this, if is this stuff totaly opposite from your interests ?

these things are rather the opposite of interests of asexual people in general. it doesn't really matter that the certain one (in this case, me) is into guys and not into girls. 

we're not dying to have our private parts touched by any other person, that's just it.

Wish Bear 🌠

How about clothed everyone?

Good luck finding someone here who isn't repulsed by your genitalia. :lol:

WhiteWolf1
On 9. 12. 2017 at 8:17 PM, Wish Bear 🌠 said:

How about clothed everyone?

Good luck finding someone here who isn't repulsed by your genitalia. :lol:

it's not just that she seeing my genitalia it's more part of domination/submission play. I just want to say that I like Dominant girls and that CFNM is a game/play of domination and submission. Look I don't force noone with this, I'm just telling you that I'm interested in this and maybe if is there a ace girl who like to be dominant and want to try this, she can contact me. But of course I'll nobody force it, because you making expression here with you replies, like I would force you into this and making a sexual propaganda, but it's not true. That's it !