• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
WhiteWolf1

What's better Handjob or Footjob ?

WhiteWolf1

what's in your case better ? in the past my ex has gave me only Footjobs.

Ciri

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Youre probably looking in the wrong place for this. 

Graceful

... what?

Miss Anne Thrope

Um, I don't have any experience in this department, but I think I can give you an answer based on logic:

Hands are obviously more dexterous than feet, and could probably give a better "job". However, someone with a foot fetish may find a foot job more arousing and pleasurable.

Basically, it depends on the abilities of the giver and the personal tastes of the reciever.

Lucas Monteiro

You are asking at the wrong place. Go to the reddit and ask there, or in another forum, but asking something like that here, is something really stupid to do.

Snao Cone

I've never given a footjob, but I have kicked a guy in the crotch. Same thing?

ChillaKilla

OP what are you doing

m4rble
On 12/3/2017 at 9:08 AM, Snao Cone said:

I've never given a footjob, but I have kicked a guy in the crotch. Same thing?

Story time!

Snao Cone
2 minutes ago, m4rble said:

Story time!

I like to leave an air of mystery.

Flower Boy

I tend to like completing tasks with my hands, gardening with my feet seems like it'd be a bit difficult and I might injure the plants.

🎄Ryan🎄
On 12/6/2017 at 3:55 PM, Flower Boy said:

I tend to like completing tasks with my hands, gardening with my feet seems like it'd be a bit difficult and I might injure the plants.

I like to pick things up with my feet like laundry on the floor and other objects, but this isn't really the same as completing that task with my feet. :mellow: 

[noize:injekktion]

giphy.gif

I just can't believe I have seen such kind of a question on a forum for people who are not into sex.

banoffeepie
11 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

giphy.gif

I just can't believe I have seen such kind of a question on a forum for people who are not into sex.

I think if he had rephrased the question as what's better, handjob, footjob or Blackforest gâteau?   He would have got a clearer view of his audience.

4 minutes ago, banoffeepie said:

I think if he had rephrased the question as what's better, handjob, footjob or Blackforest gâteau?   He would have got a clearer view of his audience.

that's for sure XD

if I have any choice... can't I just eat my tiramisu dessert instead?

banoffeepie
5 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

that's for sure XD

if I have any choice... can't I just eat my tiramisu dessert instead?

OK it's now getting interesting lol   What's better Blackforest gâteau or Tiramisu?

Baggage_warrior

Never had a foot job... but I know my ex had a pedicure... is that the same thing?

Just kidding, wrong place to really ask this... but I'm not putting my schwing schwong near anyone' she foot...

4 hours ago, banoffeepie said:

OK it's now getting interesting lol   What's better Blackforest gâteau or Tiramisu?

tiramisu is what I've actually eaten, so... :P but Blackforest is such a pretty name :huh: xD

Pixley

I didn't even though people DID THAT with their feet...or COULD for that matter.

Just goes to show you never stop learning. Thank you, Internet. 

Snao Cone
17 minutes ago, Pixley said:

Just goes to show you never stop learning. Thank you, Internet. 

I first misread this as "need to stop learning" which, you know, makes a little sense in this context. :lol:

Pixley
23 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

I first misread this as "need to stop learning" which, you know, makes a little sense in this context. :lol:

Yeah, I can see that. 😆

Pixley

Not going to lie though, a footjob must be quite the sight to see. Sounds...unique, I suppose.

The only thing I want to say to OP on this subject, is if you or your consenting partner(s) are not calling it "The Tarantino Special", you're missing a FANTASTIC opportunity. 🤣

"Footjob" just sounds so...yeah NO. *shudder*