Lithromantic/Akoiromantics...?

CupcakeJiley

So... I'm trying this whole relationship thing out again and I'm not sure how to go about it. The guy that I'm dating knows I'm asexual and he seems pretty accepting of that- which is great and all however, he does not know about me being lithromantic. I do not know how I should explain this to him. He's really sweet and I want this to work out but I feel like because of this,  I'm not able to return his love in the same way. What should I do? How can I explain this to him?

I guess you have to explain it, or he'll be doubly confused. So bringing him to this website where so many things are explained each in their own section, would be a great help. it's a really difficult match-up if you think he's not even asexual.

Good luck it's not impossible. I hope someone else sees this that might have some experience.

Being Lithromantic, you're gonna start to react negatively soon, right? So what's the point exactly? 

But colloqually Lithromantic is a known thing, just not by name, and they say it's due to negative self-perspective, so I guess if you wanna try to make things work you could work on that. (Akoiromantic has a prefix problem)

Archived