• I will have sex for "example" as an asexual
    • Im not asexual and i enjoy sex
    • Other
  3. 3. Im asexual because

• I dont desire sex
    • Im not attacted to anyone sexually
    • Im not asexual
    • Other

Your romantic orientation aside here..just looking for why you say youre ace because i see people often not understand the definition of asexuality and i want to see if im the only one who is ace even though i never thought much about sexual attraction...growing up i was more concerned with the whole sex issue, 

i found out i was ace because i under no circumstances was ever going to have sex and i found the term that way. it wasnt about not being attracted to anyone because at the time i thought i like guys sexually come to find out it was aesthetic attraction. 

While multiple choice would have been nice, my aceness comes with a real lack of desire for sex and a lack of attraction for others. I do have aesthetic attraction, but it stutters and spits and can be kind of specific at times. :)

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, fuzzipueo said:

While multiple choice would have been nice, my aceness comes with a real lack of desire for sex and a lack of attraction for others. I do have aesthetic attraction, but it stutters and spits and can be kind of specific at times. :)

i find that im ace because i dont want to have sex and therefor no one is sexually attractive. its not because im not sexually attracted to them so i dont have sex its the other way round for me. i dont want sex so i dont find anyway sexually attarctive kinda thing. im attracted to brad pitt but i dont want to have sex with him not because he isnt sexy as hell its because i just dont desire sex in anyway so even though he is attractive its cancelled out by my lack of waning sex. i just could never be naked in a bed with someone it would be like my own person hell...i could never thats why i checked the "i dont want to have sex" box

• Like 3
arekathevampyre

I am ace because I am not interested in sex (repulsed) and partly because I am aromantic . I just prefer to appreciate people by looking at their faces . That's all .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheAP said:

For the first question, there should be an option for aces who do have sex.

if youre ace then you can answer the question. having sex isnt relevant in that question 

Just now, miettaisace said:

that would be other..

Okay. I guess I just think the third option should just say "im not attracted to anyone sexually."

1 minute ago, TheAP said:

Okay. I guess I just think the third option should just say "im not attracted to anyone sexually."

"Im not attracted to anyone sexually therefor i dont have sex"

there literally is that option. this isnt about if youre in a relationship. this is about if you are just you then what do you do aye 

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

if youre ace then you desire sex...you can have it but you cant desire it 

@TheAP doesn't talk about it :o

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

anyways. I don't desire to have sex, there are better things to do.

1 minute ago, miettaisace said:

"Im not attracted to anyone sexually therefor i dont have sex"

there literally is that option. this isnt about if youre in a relationship. this is about if you are just you then what do you do aye 

It just seems a bit confusing to me, because it's saying two different things, that you're not attracted to anyone sexually and that you don't have sex. I think those should be two different options.

1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

@TheAP doesn't talk about it :o

i meant to say if youre ace then you dont desire sex. 

anyway the questions are to see why people think they are ace.

J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

i meant to say if youre ace then you dont desire sex. 

that seems pretty obvious :huh:

Just now, TheAP said:

It just seems a bit confusing to me, because it's saying two different things, that you're not attracted to anyone sexually and that you don't have sex. I think those should be two different options.

im confused why youd think those should be separate.

if you dont like someone sexually then you dont have sex with them. they go together like traffic and weather. 

Im not attracted to anyone sexually therefor i dont have sex....literally makes perfect sense. if you dont think they are sexy in a turn you on way then why would you have sex with them. its about seeing why people think they are ace is it because:

1. you dont find people sexually attarctive or 2. you dont want to have sex because its just not something you want.

im confused why youd think those should be separate.

if you dont like someone sexually then you dont have sex with them. they go together like traffic and weather. 

Im not attracted to anyone sexually therefor i dont have sex....literally makes perfect sense. if you dont think they are sexy in a turn you on way then why would you have sex with them. its about seeing why people think they are ace is it because:

1. you dont find people sexually attarctive or 2. you dont want to have sex because its just not something you want.

Yes, for most people they go together. But not all. Some aces have sex to satisfy a partner's desires, etc.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

that seems pretty obvious :huh:

why you mad bro? 

cut out the attitude please. im just trying to determine why people say they are ace. thanks 

J. van Deijck

why you mad bro? 

cut out the attitude please. im just trying to determine why people say they are ace. thanks 

*sigh*

5 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Yes, for most people they go together. But not all. Some aces have sex to satisfy a partner's desires, etc.

which is why question 2 says: I will have sex for "example" as an asexual

meaning youd be willing to have sex for a partner, love, money....and so on. 

if you dont relate to the question select "other" thats why i added the option because im just trying to see why people say they are ace is it lacking sexual attraction or not wanting sex...

2 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

im just trying to see who people say they are ace is it lacking sexual attraction or not wanting sex...

That's why I'm saying what I'm saying. I think having "I don't have sex" in the option for lacking sexual attraction might bias the results.

2 minutes ago, TheAP said:

That's why I'm saying what I'm saying. I think having "I don't have sex" in the option for lacking sexual attraction might bias the results.

how and why are you saying this....? literally i dont understand at all why youd even begin to think it would bias anything. 

how and why are you saying this....? literally i dont understand at all why youd even begin to think it would bias anything. 

Because some of the people who call themselves asexual because they lack sexual attraction might be unable to choose that option because they have sex.

Just now, TheAP said:

Because some of the people who call themselves asexual because they lack sexual attraction might be unable to choose that option because they have sex.

Q1.' i have no desire for sex'...thats the answer and or 'other'

because if they are ace they dont desire it and they can still have sex. i dont desire chocolate but when offered i eat it. 

Q2. the second option would apply for aces who fuck 

its simple. you have confused me as to how these questions would be wrong

3 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

Q1.' i have no desire for sex'...thats the answer and or 'other'

But I thought you were differentiating between lack of sexual attraction and lack of sexual desire?

1 minute ago, TheAP said:

But I thought you were differentiating between lack of sexual attraction and lack of sexual desire?

no the questions are to see why someone thinks they are ace.

im ace because i dont want to have sex because its not for me which means im not sexually attracted to anyone. 

some ace people arent attracted to anyone so they dont desire sex.

its just flipped either you dont want sex and therefor dont like anyone or you dont like anyone and therefor dont want sex. see what im saying 

i want to see if its lack of sexual attraction or no desire for sex which makes you ace. to see which is more common. 

J. van Deijck
8 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

aces who fuck

can I use it as a song title? :wub:

• Like 1
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

can I use it as a song title? :wub:

lol 

1 minute ago, miettaisace said:

no the questions are to see why someone thinks they are ace.

im ace because i dont want to have sex because its not for me which means im not sexually attracted to anyone. 

some ace people arent attracted to anyone so they dont desire sex.

its just flipped either you dont want sex and therefor dont like anyone or you dont like anyone and therefor dont want sex. see what im saying 

i want to see if its lack of sexual attraction or no desire for sex which makes you ace. to see which is more common. 

I see what you're saying, but not wanting sex and not having sex are two different things.

• Like 1

i dont want to have sex and i have no desire for sex are saying very different things. 

im a person who would say' i dont want to have sex 'because i could never do it. its not fear or the fact it might be gross it just something in my brain telling me no no no get away nooooo that isnt for you. i was 3 when i started telling people i didnt want to have sex. 

a person who doesnt desire sex doesnt have it because they dont crave it 

a person who doesnt have sex because they arent attracted to anyone sexually is the standard sexual. the basic definition problem i have with it is that im backwards then. i dont have sex there for im not attracted to anyone sexually. 

5 minutes ago, TheAP said:

I see what you're saying, but not wanting sex and not having sex are two different things.

thats why i added the options that i did, 

I'm asexual cause baaae have you seen the sexiness of the letter A. Dat top point :wub: