Long time coming

LoopingBear

Hello!

As the title says - this has been a long time coming! I first started to hear about this about a year ago I guess, if that, but I’m so glad I did as I can relate to a lot of the things I have read here (and elsewhere on line). I told my best friend from school about it in the summer and her response was “ah well that explains a lot!”. My main concern is that I am married and have kids. I told him my feelings about sex when we first got together but he is very sexual and I still feel bad for him. I felt for a long time that there was something wrong with me but that I didn’t want to fix it. I wondered if I was missing out, although to be honest I don’t really care. 

Anyway, thank you for having me here. I feel like I may have found myself - I’m just trying to work out what that means for the rest of my life!

xx

Hi, and welcome to AVEN! There are plenty of married aces on here who may be able to share their experience with you. :)

Hey! Thank you that would definitely be good. I think I need to get my bearings - and find a pic! 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! It's good to hear that you took your time and eased yourself into it. After all, it's about understanding how you feel. The next step is explaining it to others. I wish you the best to luck :D 

pancakecake.png

Archived