I was expecting to need to ask so many questions!

Chrissy Noelle

Chrissy Noelle

But the FAQ actually cleared several questions I had about myself. I'm so relieved.

Anyway, hey everyone, I'm Chrissy Noelle. I'm an older teen right now. I'm very introverted and have anxiety so if I sound timid, that's why. I love to fangirl and have very deep discussions, and I'm a bit of an intense gamer and artist.

But I think that's enough trivia right now. 

Ever since I had a bit of a traumatizing event with a sex-obsessed person online, I've been seriously questioning my sexuality. I started to wonder if I had become afraid of sexual intimacy because of my trauma or if I really was asexual. Then I began to think "Did I ever even have sexual attractions in the first place?" I did research, found more on asexuality, but nothing that could help me find out myself. I left it alone for awhile and decided it didn't matter what sexuality I had, but now I really want to know the answer.

So that's my story, I hope this place will help me figure out myself much more easily. ^^

~Chrissy

Welcome there ~ :cake:

Lurking in the forums may indeed help you a lot.

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask! It's what we're here for after all :P 

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

Chrissy Noelle
6 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask! It's what we're here for after all :P 

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

Thank you for the welcome! YAS CAKE!

Anything you're not sure of, I'm sure someone will be able to help you, they're a good bunch on here, very supportive and helpful.

Sorry to hear of your past experience, you won't find anything like that on here

Chrissy Noelle
Just now, oldgeeza said:

Anything you're not sure of, I'm sure someone will be able to help you, they're a good bunch on here, very supportive and helpful.

Sorry to hear of your past experience, you won't find anything like that on here

Oh thank God for that. I've had enough for a lifetime xD 

Chrissy Noelle

I would also like to say I love this place because I can use a moving D.va for my profile pic. 10/10 would ace(??) again. Can't wait to look around some more.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Archived