3. 3. i found out i was ace when i was

• 1-5 years old
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20 years old and up

This poll is closed to new votes

fill in the poll and lets see what we find aye 

Love (though I'd absolutely prefer my partner to not want sex), I have no desire for sex, and 20 years old and up (23)

Maybe I'd have sex for money, too. Depends on how much...everybody has a price I think lol.

I'm priceless :P:P

On a modly note, moving this to the census forum 

1 hour ago, Groobly said:

Love (though I'd absolutely prefer my partner to not want sex), I have no desire for sex, and 20 years old and up (23)

Maybe I'd have sex for money, too. Depends on how much...everybody has a price I think lol.

mine is 3 million. cause i really dont want to have sex but that i cant turn down you feel me 

9 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

mine is 3 million. cause i really dont want to have sex but that i cant turn down you feel me 

I'd do it for one million. I can string that out for a good while and get everything I want. Maybe I should be a little bit more greedy though, you'd be living the high life for a lot longer than me lol. :P

I wouldn't and couldn't have sex with anyone as I no longer function down below,

I think I always knew I never had a desire to have sex, I did try it, it just confirmed my dislike for having sex,

As far back as I can recall, although I never knew of the term asexual until my forties, I knew I didn't want to have sex, my grandma used to say "from the age of 7, you always said you'd never have children and you wouldn't get married" my grandma passed away 10 years ago, I'm 51 now, never married, no children, not even remotely likely to change now.

5 hours ago, Groobly said:

I'd do it for one million. I can string that out for a good while and get everything I want. Maybe I should be a little bit more greedy though, you'd be living the high life for a lot longer than me lol. :P

id buy an investment property and then start saving money in order to buy another investment property then id be happy doing fuck all with my life expect travelling and helping people in need cause there rent would be all id need aye 

No sex for me, even if I was starving and someone offered me money for it, I’d rather just die honestly lol. I have no desire for sex, and I was around 23 when I realized it.

You don't have a choice for "rather not have sex at all" which is my preference. I knew when I was 13 and it has not changed in 34 years.

Money cause no way you are getting me to have sex for anything non tangible like love and fun but it has to be a higher than 4 digits. I have no fucking shame admitting this 😂.

2 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

I found it hard to fill in this census as I could tick two things in each section, being aro ace. 

but there is only 3 questions. how is being aro ace a problem in this poll?

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Well, on Q1 - what does 'I would have sex for nothing ' mean? Is it that you'd just have sex anyway? Or, does it mean nothing would entice you to have sex? I couldn't understand it, that's all, anyway none applied in Q1

In Q2 - statements 1 and 3 both apply to me as aro ace, but you can only tick one.

no biggie, just me being confused!:lol::cake:

Quintus Crinis

I would have been 21 when I discovered the term "asexual". I'm kind of interested in the concept of sex and could just about see myself trying it with someone I was in a strong relationship with (I'm certainly interested in being fairly tactile and have a noticed a recent increase in libido - romantic and visual), but I've never had a particular desire towards someone.

Hope that makes some sense?

20 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

Well, on Q1 - what does 'I would have sex for nothing ' mean? Is it that you'd just have sex anyway? Or, does it mean nothing would entice you to have sex? I couldn't understand it, that's all, anyway none applied in Q1

In Q2 - statements 1 and 3 both apply to me as aro ace, but you can only tick one.

no biggie, just me being confused!:lol::cake:

Q1 means 'nothing' can make you have sex. 'fun' would mean you enjoy sex. 'nothing' means literally there is no reason youd have sex.

Q2 youre ace because either you have 'no desire for sex' or 'arent attracted to anyone sexually'. 

i said questions about ACES at the top for a reason. its not about other identities just asexuals. 

i wanted too see if more people say there are ace because they dont want to have sex or if they dont want to have sex because no one is attractive sexually thats all. 

everywhere and nowhere
On 28.11.2017 at 1:30 PM, oldgeeza said:

As far back as I can recall, although I never knew of the term asexual until my forties, I knew I didn't want to have sex, my grandma used to say "from the age of 7, you always said you'd never have children and you wouldn't get married" my grandma passed away 10 years ago, I'm 51 now, never married, no children, not even remotely likely to change now.

Very similar for me, though I started identifying as ace earlier. Earlier I didn't even know the term, but already at the age of 5 I started declaring that I don't want to have children or to get married. When I understood what it is, I added "I don't want to have sex" to that list.

Well, my family can at least see that sometimes really small children know very well what they want. I'm sure that nobody treated my declarations seriously at that time. And yet 31 years later I don't have children, have never married, never been in a relationship, never had sex.

• 1 year later...

@AussieIsAce

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived