Deleted

Member50329

Apathetic Echidna

I love being womanly but the female bits can be hell. They can be annoying, inconvenient and basically a huge minus. I guess not being sexual or having genital repulsion takes away all of the possible appeal. I swear it is called 'junk' for a reason, and even I have 'its better than....' feelings all the time and I can't think of myself as not having those bits.

Maybe you have conceptualised a way of being hyper-femme that takes away all the possible negatives that come with the biology bits and you now see that as your ideal?

Society probably has some influence, not least of all because you found the framework of your idea from anime media, but I don't know how insidious that influence could be. 

I'm not an insanely feminine female, but I still identify as female, although I can't say I like having female reproductive parts for several reasons.  It may be an asexual thing, but I think that to me it also serves as a kind of vulnerability (I'm a paranoid college student, sorry).  Sometimes I wish that a sort of "gender un-assignment surgery" could be done to simply be rid of having to worry about reproductive organs.  Sure, there's the procedure to have tubes tied, but that's just not enough.

Probably TMI but:  I also have a skin problem down there, (eczema or something,) so that might be influencing my thinking as well.

nerdperson777

I'm not cis, but I think it's an asexual thing.  I too would prefer a "gender un-assignment surgery" since I don't really have a desire to have sexual genitalia.  In fact, I really would prefer a pre-pubescent body.  Nothing sexualized would be just perfect.  My only use for a dick would be to pee standing, which I just find convenient to not have to sit down and take all the clothes off my lower body, which I can just do with a prosthetic device.

i wish i had a flat chest and a penis too, i love being a girl...im not girly at all...no makeup or dresses kinda girl but i love shopping and love movies...stereotypical girls things. but if i could choose id get me a penis because its just far more practical. also then i think i could have sex, id still be ace but getting a boner and fucking someone makes far more sense then putting anything into my body. also the flat chest...omg NO MORE SPORTS BRAS hahaha i could run with just a tshirt omg the freedom. 

6Unmentionable9

I kinda feel you hh,, I really want to transition and have a masculine body , but still identify as mostly female

everywhere and nowhere

It feels similar for me to an extent - in the general sense that I don't identify as male in any way, but don't fancy having a female body. However... You know, if I could choose, I'd prefer to be physically a gender-free human being, with no reproductive organs whatsoever. But with the realistic possibilities I can compare and I know one thing: I dislike my boobs very much, period is a horrible thing, vagina is of no use when you're sex-averse anyway... yet it could have been worse. I was always glad that I don't have a penis. I feel sick if I try to imagine having an erection. So for me having "female junk" is the lesser evil.

And I've heard that a lot of guys don't believe women when they say that penis envy is bullshit...

Archived