Hey hey!

The_Reader

So, I finally joined this site. Been a while since I found it, but I decided since this year I came out/started identifying myself more as ace that I'd use this to make friends.

I'm 30 and I have labeled myself as a demisexual. Like some of you, I can count the number of crushes I've had on one hand and all of them pittered out into nowhere-land.

I like to read, hence the user name. The amount of books I read a year ranges from 50 to 100. So I may just get really book crazy up in here.  (I think my true calling is work in the publishing world, but that's far from what I do now.) I work in the medical field. INFJ for the win! I'm really empathetic, and I fight hard for the people I believe in and the things I believe in, too.

Other than reading, I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music and movies. I probably have a fave in almost every genre. It's also hard for me to 'a' favorite, I end up having a top 5 or top 10 list.

Anyway. That's all there really is to me. Looking forward to joining in conversations and getting to know everyone! :cake:

Welcome! :) I like books too, though sadly I don't read as much as I used to.

Image result for book cake

(ignore what it says on the top book)

⚸ Hughesation ⚸

Welcome!

enhanced-buzz-7068-1371139152-9.jpg

I'm an avid reader too; you might like to check the open mic section, son times, because many people post their writing!

18 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Welcome! :) I like books too, though sadly I don't read as much as I used to.

Image result for book cake

(ignore what it says on the top book)

13 minutes ago, ⚸ Hughesation ⚸ said:

Welcome!

enhanced-buzz-7068-1371139152-9.jpg

I'm an avid reader too; you might like to check the open mic section, son times, because many people post their writing!

Omg, love the reader themed cakes! *aww*

Oooh, I'll certainly give that a read through. Once in a while the writing bug will take a bite, but I've been pretty dry when it comes to new story ideas. But I love cheering people on in their work!

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Crazy Cat Lady

Hi! ISTJ for me... and very avid reader to the tune of about 150 books/year! I still watch a little bit, but I did cut out a lot of tv to fit in more reading. :-)

Archived