Defining myself

Sibemarie

Hi everyone.

I use to define myself as asexual, which i know for sure, but in the romantic context i use to make my own definition, of being "hetero-aesthete/minimal-romantic". The situation is, obviously i can tell acoording to some standarts, if a man or a woman is good looking to my perception. However, i feel a quite diferent way towards guys. I can't call atraction because i don't want to be with them, but i like to look at some of them, at their good looks or handsome face, etc. But after the guy is gone i just don't think of him anymore. I had some moderate crushes, (thus the minimal romantic kind of thing) but it is like something bettween aesthetic interest and crush. However i haven't had it for long now. Still i like to look at some handsome guys, but that's how far it goes. However, with my best friend who is a guy (and we have had this close relationship for long) we have this completelly close knit , completelly asexual relationship, and we don't even find each other atractive. But we do like each other very much and we have strong deep bonds. 

I was wondering if there is any other definition for me, considering the above. Not that i am in a worry to find it, but i am curious.

grey-aromantic maybe?
There's also that term... Quoiromantic, that is ~

On 28/11/2017 at 12:29 AM, Just like Jughead said:

Why do you feel it’s nevessary? 

Not extremelly necessary, but i was just wondering if there are similar cases, just out of curiosity.

On 27/11/2017 at 10:24 PM, Lichley said:

Maybe look into Squishes?

Sketchcomic - types of Attraction

More likely a squish with my best friend, but without aesthetic atraction. Only a very, very deep bonded friendship/squish.

But sometimes i feel this aesthetic atraction on guys i see here and there.

On 27/11/2017 at 9:30 PM, Yatagarasu said:

grey-aromantic maybe?
There's also that term... Quoiromantic, that is ~

wtfromantic seems to fit to a certain extent, or maybe, or grey aromantic.

Archived