is it squish already?

J. van Deijck

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Toads said:

Yeah, I would also recommend just contacting him. You don't even have to ask him why he did not talk to you earlier if that makes you anxious, you could also just say you wanted to continue on the last topic you guys left off on (for example).

that also sounds reasonable *thinks* maybe if I feel less anxious :blush:

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, WeirdOne said:

I think that's because of what @Space-Ace-Androidsaid, its all amplified because you're squishing HARD right now my friend ;) 

Stay calm, have some cake, write some nonchalant messages maybe.... 

:blush: but indeed... it seems quite hard :o

9 minutes ago, WeirdOne said:

I have good news for you. We are all weirdo's ;) even him, I guarantee it. Feeling anxious is normal, feeling like you're acting weird is normal *hugs* It's gonna be okay

@WeirdOne, I'm with you on that one :D

3 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

that also sounds reasonable *thinks* maybe if I feel less anxious :blush:

@Toadsis wise..... I really think you'll feel better!!

2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

:blush: but indeed... it seems quite hard :o

@[noize:injekktion], I really hope that in a few hours you'll be looking back on this and thinking, why was I so anxious 

@[noize:injekktion], I think you should leave us all for five minutes or so and message him, as @Toads said, don't bother asking why he didn't reply, just carry on where you left off, just missing that bit out, good luck, go for it, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain 

This (see above), and also, he has been silent for 4 minutes now :P I think he took your advice! 

J. van Deijck

T.T I was trying :(

@[noize:injekktion], you've done all you can now, I know it's easy for me to say, but now all you can do is just sit back and wait, I still think he's going to get back to you, there's a genuine reason why he hasn't replied yet, we've been through all the worst case scenarios, but positive thinking, he's going to message you later 

J. van Deijck

I'll inform you if anything changes :o meh I'm still too anxious :(

3 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'll inform you if anything changes :o meh I'm still too anxious :(

@[noize:injekktion], think positive, don't be anxious, I still think there's a genuine reason for his lack of reply 

J. van Deijck
Just now, oldgeeza said:

@[noize:injekktion], think positive, don't be anxious, I still think there's a genuine reason for his lack of reply 

I really,  really hope so. but I also hope it's nothing serious :(

thanks!

Very relatable!

I've had this too :)))

Someone very dear to me, and we've been friends for several years.
It was at a moment I needed a reply very badly, and she didn't reply.. and my mind might have gone similar to yours right now!

I think two days went by before I received a reply. She thought she had already replied, but didn't, because read it at a time she was really busy or unable to reply.

Stay calm and don't assume the worst, Nero! Take care!!

(Also, now I'm looking forward to reading good news soon)

J. van Deijck

aww thank you <3

but nothing happened so far, and I decided to try and not to think about it. whatever happens, it just will happen, and better now than when it's too late.

J. van Deijck

it has just never happened to me before, not in that form :o so I am confused and sad, and I wish I could just stop this because it's futile and makes no sense and I know it very well :(

J. van Deijck

aw *hugs* <3

why did it happen to me?

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aw *hugs* <3

why did it happen to me?

Is it because he is a very important squish ? Like you want to know him badly ? I am not sure but when I feel connected to someone pretty well and when they don't respond to my texts in time , I feel paranoid . 

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

Is it because he is a very important squish ? Like you want to know him badly ? I am not sure but when I feel connected to someone pretty well and when they don't respond to my texts in time , I feel paranoid . 

I feel the same, tbh :( and it kind of hurts :(

I really want to be his friend. I don't know how it happened. I've never felt anything that strong in that short amount of time O.O" and I'm just mad at myself :(

J. van Deijck

thank you <3

but I wish I was back to being rational, instead of behaving like a silly teenager ._. I don't even know what to do anymore :(

1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

thank you <3

but I wish I was back to being rational, instead of behaving like a silly teenager ._. I don't even know what to do anymore :(

oh bro *hugs*

Did you send the 'hey let's catch up' message or are you still waiting??

J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, WeirdOne said:

oh bro *hugs*

Did you send the 'hey let's catch up' message or are you still waiting??

still waiting :x

I really have no courage :(

Please send it! The longer you wait the worse you'll feel! At least you can try something? Don't feel weird or obsessive, you're just being nice like we all know you are. 
It can be something really casual like Hey how are you, I would love to take up the conversation again where we left it? That's not weird is it?

J. van Deijck

it's not :3 but I'm still anxious :( what if he doesn't even want to talk to me :(

Well you're not gonna find out this way are ya ;) 

And if he doesn't respond, or *hell hath no fury like a fellow Avenite scorned, we shall roast him* says he doesn't want to talk, at least you'll know! Won't that be better than this constant insecurity?

Space-Ace-Android
2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it has just never happened to me before, not in that form :o so I am confused and sad, and I wish I could just stop this because it's futile and makes no sense and I know it very well :(

It is okay to be nervous. <3 And maybe he is going through the precise same thing and is too nervous to reply first! Just talk to him first and whatever transpires will happen and we will all be here for you. :) Go on!

And if they still don't reply... :< (I shall ask him why and if he is not kind or doesn't give a feasible excuse then I shall give them a deep and thorough roast!) As the @WeirdOne said, 'hell hath no fury like a fellow AVENite scorned'

*hugs*

Image result for Cats Hugs

J. van Deijck

probably it would, but omg I'm so scared of what I might hear :x :(

even my own account on there hurts me today, every time I open it, there's a picture of him there. T.T I WANT TO GET WASTED OMG T.T :(

Archived