is it squish already?

J. van Deijck

J. van Deijck

I need to ask those who are more familiar with things like that.

I usually develop squishes over time, that's why I'm pretty confused. 

there's someone. we have been following each other on one social media website since several months or so, but never talked much. until one day he has messaged me, saying I am beautiful. several months later, he messaged me again and we actually started talking. I've come to realise how charming he actually is. he appeared as someone completely different from other people who were usually messaging me. I am now waiting for a message from him... yes, I've caught myself actually waiting for him. today I've just realised that I keep thinking about him a lot. I have so many questions, I am so curious about him. besides that, I just feel I wouldn't want him to turn away from me. :blush:

what does it mean? is it squish already?

J. van Deijck

do you think I have developed some sort of platonic feelings for him? :o

my heart beats faster every time I think about him :blush:

J. van Deijck

:blush: <3

but I kind of freak out :( what if he doesn't want to continue talking with me? I can't stop thinking about it :(:blush:

Titchwithpitch

Well you are lovely and kind so if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you!

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, Titchwithpitch said:

yup . this is what I will say too . to answer your question : yes it is a squish !!

J. van Deijck

honestly, I wouldn't want to lose him after all these nice things he said :(:blush:

so I have developed a squish. how am I going to deal with it :o:blush:

and I'm really scared. if he doesn't talk to me, I will never have the courage to ever talk to him again. and I would be very sad, tbh :(

EmotionalAndroid
1 hour ago, Titchwithpitch said:

This is exactly right. Remember that there are many things out of your control and if this person decides for whatever reason to stop talking, then they will. But that is okay, because if they don't like you exactly as you are, then they aren't worth it. Friends should like you no matter what.

Example story time! I had a major squish in college and I felt very much like you do -- I loved talking to him and always looked forward to seeing him. However, after a while I learned that he was kind of a jerk, disrespected me several times and, among other things,  didn't believe that aces existed. So after I got over the initial sadness, I realized I wouldn't want him as a close friend anyway if he behaved in those ways. I got over it surprisingly quickly, knowing myself. xD

But it sounds like this guy you are talking to is not like that thus far! So keep a positive outlook, and remember to keep an open mind, no matter what happens. :)

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 hours ago, Jayce said:

Awwwww! You’re so adorable :wub:  He should be happy with such a handsome man squishing on him 💖

Awwwwww I agree!😊😊💖💖👍👍

Yes,Nero....This is a squish!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

1 hour ago, Titchwithpitch said:

Titchwithpitch is right!☝👍

Friends should like you no matter what, and if this guy stops talking to you,it's their loss, not yours!

EmotionalAndroid is right, keep a positive outlook! You never know what will happen! 👍👍👍💙💙💙💙💙

J. van Deijck

it would hurt after this all, but who knows :o maybe he's not disappointed in me :(

anyways, thank you <3 I wish everything was cute and sweet and perfect every time :blush:

4 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it would hurt after this all, but who knows :o maybe he's not disappointed in me :(

anyways, thank you <3 I wish everything was cute and sweet and perfect every time :blush:

Sweetie, romantics can be squishable too :D It’s totally okay to squish on someone :P 

J. van Deijck

it's okay when mutual :( even a platonic squish can break your heart :(

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it's okay when mutual :( even a platonic squish can break your heart :(

Yeah 😭😭 I understand that :(

*Hugs*

J. van Deijck
20 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Yeah 😭😭 I understand that :(

*Hugs*

I always have a hope :< 

*hugs*

J. van Deijck

he has also commented on this photo

:blush:

Space-Ace-Android
2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

honestly, I wouldn't want to lose him after all these nice things he said :(:blush:

and I'm really scared. if he doesn't talk to me, I will never have the courage to ever talk to him again. and I would be very sad, tbh :(

I'm sure he will because you are too adorable and awesome to not talk too! (Sometimes if a person comes of as an amazing character, squishes form in a heartbeat! :3) (Like yours did :blush: <3) (If he doesn't reply (that won't happen :3) then AVEN shall be here to talk too and give hugs :)) Merry Squishmas! (Adds Squishmas to the dictionary)

CAKE TIME

Image result for Starry CAke

Enjoy the squish! :3

3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

my heart beats faster every time I think about him :blush:

3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

:blush: <3

but I kind of freak out :( what if he doesn't want to continue talking with me? I can't stop thinking about it :(:blush:

Isn’t that how having a crush is always described? And wasn’t a squish wanting to be friends with someone? Is that usual to feel like that about friends though? I’ve never heard about feeling this way about friends. I’m confused now and not helpful it seems^^”  I personally have never gotten a feeling like that at all to be honest x’D

2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

If he doesn’t talk to you or doesn’t reply for a while that doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t want to talk to you or be in contact with you anymore or anything. He might just be busy. Besides that if he has reached out to you every time so far maybe he starts to think that you aren’t that interested in the contact if you don’t take the initiative to talk to him for a change too. I would say just talk to him if you want to talk to him. It’s not like anything bad would happen if you did so. He’d probably appreciate that you messaged him and be glad to hear from you I assume :D 

J. van Deijck

Aww so cute <3 :wub: :3

he doesn’t, and I wonder if it has anything to do with me :blush: maybe I'm getting over emotional :blush::(

I'm probably overthinking and it makes me sad a little :(

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Antihero. said:

Isn’t that how having a crush is always described? And wasn’t a squish wanting to be friends with someone? Is that usual to feel like that about friends though? I’ve never heard about feeling this way about friends. I’m confused now and not helpful it seems^^”  I personally have never gotten a feeling like that at all to be honest x’D

If he doesn’t talk to you or doesn’t reply for a while that doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t want to talk to you or be in contact with you anymore or anything. He might just be busy. Besides that if he has reached out to you every time so far maybe he starts to think that you aren’t that interested in the contact if you don’t take the initiative to talk to him for a change too. I would say just talk to him if you want to talk to him. It’s not like anything bad would happen if you did so. He’ll probably appreciate that you messaged him and be glad to hear from you I assume :D 

that's quite uplifting, thanks :D :3 but I guess he might notice how he made me quite talkative, and I'm not like that when I don't want to talk to someone xD I hope it's just this, and I guess I'm overthinking because he said yesterday he's going to talk to me soon. or maybe something bad happened :o:(

but no, I don't think it's a crush. nothing romantic :D but yes, I feel I want to be his friend. I want him to be my friend. there's something about him (and it's not even the fact that he is a cybergoth like me XD) and it's just... well. I wish he was my brother, if that explains things better. :o

J. van Deijck

okay let's face it, I'm getting old and sentimental. XD

Space-Ace-Android
9 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Aww so cute <3 :wub: :3

he doesn’t, and I wonder if it has anything to do with me :blush: maybe I'm getting over emotional :blush::(

I'm probably overthinking and it makes me sad a little :(

Maybe he just had work to do? If not then, *Hugs you deeply*, you are so amazing and sweet and if he doesn't want to chat then he doesn't deserve you and you AVEN shall be here and... *Inhales*... We shall all give you cakes and hugs and support and we all love you!

(Mini rant over :))

But it is not too late yet! Just wait :3

Image result for Clock CAke

J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, Space-Ace-Android said:

Maybe he just had work to do? If not then, *Hugs you deeply*, you are so amazing and sweet and if he doesn't want to chat then he doesn't deserve you and you AVEN shall be here and... *Inhales*... We shall all give you cakes and hugs and support and we all love you!

(Mini rant over :))

But it is not too late yet! Just wait :3

Image result for Clock CAke

he's from your country, so you're right :D :3 we'll see later :o

I really hope I'm not a failure. :blush:

thank you! *hugs*

Space-Ace-Android
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

he's from your country, so you're right :D :3 we'll see later :o

I really hope I'm not a failure. :blush:

thank you! *hugs*

*Hugs in return* <3

Image result for Heart CAke

Mega love heart!

Aw, really hope this turns out great for you Nero! Like one of those conversations that goes on for hours : D . You learn so much about a squish when that happens(been a while hehe). Anyway, please keep us updated! <3 *hugs*

J. van Deijck

aw *hugs* <3 I wish, but so far there's nothing to update :(

we have been exchanging quite long messages and I was happy and hoping for more, but now he's silent and I just wonder why

:(

10 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Hide contents

we have been exchanging quite long messages and I was happy and hoping for more, but now he's silent and I just wonder why

:(

If he keeps silent and you keep wondering why just ask him for the reason. Then you'll know and don’t have to think about it or wonder any longer.

J. van Deijck
8 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

If he keeps silent and you keep wondering why just ask him for the reason. Then you'll know and don’t have to think about it or wonder any longer.

that sounds reasonable :D

but the truth is that I'm scared. it may sound stupid, but it's true

:o I'm pretty anxious when it comes to interacting with others -_- and I don't want to appear intrusive or whatever :o

J. van Deijck

although, even the bitter truth would be better than this.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
3 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

although, even the bitter truth would be better than this.

Yeah, I would just  ask him why he is staying silent, like antihero suggested. *Hugs*

Archived