Hi babes

Psi-Nyan

Hi i am new in here.I am so happy to find a forum where there is people like me.Also i am new so i don't really know the rules and stuff.I would be happy if someone help me about those.Thanks,peace. :3

she_doesn't_use_jelly

Me too! :P Someone hellp us ouuuttt! 

18 minutes ago, she_doesn't_use_jelly said:

Me too! :P Someone hellp us ouuuttt! 

Leta help eachother out 😀

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Psi-Nyan said:

Like he-aven :3 (pls dont ban me)

It is !! It is a shelter and a sancturary to me where there is no judgement . 

arekathevampyre
Just now, Psi-Nyan said:

Thats the reason why I joined :3

great !! how did you find about AVEN (just curious) ? I randomly googled about asexuality while questioning and found this place . I didn't make an account yet but instead read the threads here for months on and off and decided to join in Jan this year .

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

great !! how did you find about AVEN (just curious) ? I randomly googled about asexuality while questioning and found this place . I didn't make an account yet but instead read the threads here for months on and off and decided to join in Jan this year .

My friend told me to join this beautiful place.She said that i can make some friend in this safe space for asexual and other beautiful people with different sexualities.It is hard to make friends in real life where people is struggling to accept your identity.

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Psi-Nyan said:

My friend told me to join this beautiful place.She said that i can make some friend in this safe space for asexual and other beautiful people with different sexualities.It is hard to make friends in real life where people is struggling to accept your identity.

I see . Very well , she is right !! 

Yeah I agree that not everyone can accept you for who you are so it is good to go somewhere where you know that there is a high chance of acceptance :)

A shard of glass

I noticed that you said you don't know the rules :P there's a whole thing about it (should be near the top of the page) if you fancy some light reading!

However, the rules could be mostly covered by the phrase "Don't be a d*ck"

What I mean by this is that you shouldn't do anything that's mean, cruel, unfair, unjustified, stupid, or other things like that. Treat others as you'd like o be treated! Oh... and sock accounts... Don't make sock accounts... XD comes under spam rules kind of I think...

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Baggage_warrior said:

there . You have it . 😂

3 minutes ago, Baggage_warrior said:

I noticed that you said you don't know the rules :P there's a whole thing about it (should be near the top of the page) if you fancy some light reading!

What I mean by this is that you shouldn't do anything that's mean, cruel, unfair, unjustified, stupid, or other things like that. Treat others as you'd like o be treated! Oh... and sock accounts... Don't make sock accounts... XD comes under spam rules kind of I think...

Thank you 😘

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

4 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I brought cake :D 

rainbow+wedding+cake+7.jpg

That is one heck of a welcoming cake... and quite possibly my new baking challenge.

2 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I brought cake :D 

rainbow+wedding+cake+7.jpg

I want that cake omg.Omg. :D 

she_doesn't_use_jelly
19 hours ago, caetxln said:

Hi!!

cake ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Omg that looks delicious thank you!

Archived