In a relationship with myself.

Warsaw

I actually am just crazy enough that I'm in a relationship with myself.  I go on dates with myself, legit dates, high end dinners, movies, go to Pikes Place Market, the Space Needle all by myself.  I love these activities.  Past me buys present me presents.  I love me.  I am awesome.  I'm so awesome I'd marry myself if I could be bothered.

Although I haven't said I am Asexual to anyone, I have told them that I'm in a relationship with myself.

she_doesn't_use_jelly

lol thats how i feel too, my biggest solitary activity is riding my bike. I feel like if i bring people with they disrupt the peace and I can't really enjoy myself as much. I like to just cruise out by the beach with my ear buds in listening to music. I would much rather do that than hang out with some annoying person full of drama and issues.

I go to the beach alone too and sometimes i hate it because i'll see all these people either with their significant other or kids and it just kinda feels awkward. The only people i see alone is some old pretentious bag with a big floppy sunhat reading a book...lol which will probably be me someday.

I'll admit one thing I've thought about but never could do.  I've always thought about wearing a simple gold band on my left hand.  Just to show how invested in me I am.  I just can't bring myself to fully accept the symbolism.  Also afraid to drive away "the one for me."

10 hours ago, she_doesn't_use_jelly said:

lol thats how i feel too, my biggest solitary activity is riding my bike. I feel like if i bring people with they disrupt the peace and I can't really enjoy myself as much. I like to just cruise out by the beach with my ear buds in listening to music. I would much rather do that than hang out with some annoying person full of drama and issues.

I go to the beach alone too and sometimes i hate it because i'll see all these people either with their significant other or kids and it just kinda feels awkward. The only people i see alone is some old pretentious bag with a big floppy sunhat reading a book...lol which will probably be me someday.

The best time to go to the beach for the peace would be during the early winter. My family did that when I was growing up because one of my relatives absolutely hated crowds, so that was the only time we could go to the beach as a group. We were the only ones there and, although it's windy as heck out there during the season, we'd have heaps of fun exploring rock pools, watching the tide and gathering seashells - even found an octopus once.

I agree with you; I wish going out with yourself to places didn't feel as awkward as it sometimes does, especially to restaurants (the odd glances I've gotten sometimes). We can go places alone if we want to...

she_doesn't_use_jelly
7 hours ago, Shadow007 said:

The best time to go to the beach for the peace would be during the early winter. My family did that when I was growing up because one of my relatives absolutely hated crowds, so that was the only time we could go to the beach as a group. We were the only ones there and, although it's windy as heck out there during the season, we'd have heaps of fun exploring rock pools, watching the tide and gathering seashells - even found an octopus once.

I agree with you; I wish going out with yourself to places didn't feel as awkward as it sometimes does, especially to restaurants (the odd glances I've gotten sometimes). We can go places alone if we want to...

I go to beach in the winter sommmeetimess...but it's a whole different dynamic lol I gotta wear like 5 layers of clothing and a lot of it is fenced off because of shelf ice. But there's this one part of the beach that always has naked elderly ppl skipping rocks so I tend to go there because then I know they'll detract all the attention away from me lol. 

Wow, never been to a beach with ice before; it's just never been cold enough whenever I'd visit.

Lol, definitely one way to avoid awkward attention. 

she_doesn't_use_jelly
9 hours ago, Shadow007 said:

Wow, never been to a beach with ice before; it's just never been cold enough whenever I'd visit.

Lol, definitely one way to avoid awkward attention. 

Yeah Lake Michigan can get pretty arctic at times lol. 

she_doesn't_use_jelly
On 11/27/2017 at 11:36 AM, Shadow007 said:

How big was the octopus!? And what lake was this????

It was on the coast, Pacific side. The octopus wasn't too big, its body was probably the size of a fist at most; I only really know about it because it's on an old home video I remember seeing a while back.

i do this stuff to although i go on my kinda dates. i go camping and fishing and go hiking and all that kinda stuff and i do it alone and i love it. im in love with myself. i kinda think im prefect. 

Archived