Hi :')

ver

Hey all,

It's been years since I've been on any kind of forum and it's definitely more nerve-wracking when you're older! I wonder why that is?

I'm ver (nickname), 24 years old and from the UK.

I've identified as a panromantic asexual for a few years now, but have only recently decided it's about time I get active in the community and (hopefully) make some like-minded friends. :')

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :cake::cake::cake:

I was the same way at first, but I quickly realized I had nothing to worry about, but yeah jumping in a forum, especially one as old as AVEN, can be kinda intimidating. Everyone is very friendly here though and you get to recognize people really quickly. Welcome to the forums! :cake:

Strawberry-Cake_exps14881_W101973175B04_

Hi and welcome!! I'm sure you'll meet plenty of great people on this forum :D

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cake design"

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Thanks for the welcome, all! Everyone seems super friendly which does a lot to soothe the nerves :')

@Lichley seems like i'm in good company haha! also very impressed by how intense that slice of cake is

15 hours ago, ver said:

Thanks for the welcome, all! Everyone seems super friendly which does a lot to soothe the nerves :')

@Lichley seems like i'm in good company haha! also very impressed by how intense that slice of cake is

All I could think was Intense

9 hours ago, Lichley said:

All I could think was Intense

I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into with clicking that link, but I definitely wasn't dissapointed. Thanks for the laugh :')

9 hours ago, Colour said:

Risky click of the day :))

Welcome Ver!! Hope you will soon find yourself at home! おかえり

Haha my thoughts exactly!

ありがとうね :) I hope so too!

• 2 weeks later...
ConfusedQueer
On 11/27/2017 at 6:01 PM, .Lia said:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

is your display picture Draqueisha, from a harry potter tumbr post suggesting genderswapped potterverse? cause COOOOOL

Archived