*Squeals in Asexual*

Kuragama

Um, henlo.

I've been lurking here on-and-off since like 2014 so I figured I should finally register.  Then I didn't use my account for nearly a month.  I'm not very good at this whole community thing...

So hello!  I'm Just Some GuyTM who's been thinking about his asexuality more than usual lately, what with college constantly crushing my comfortable, passive assumption that everyone else is asexual too unless proven otherwise.  I put Depression in its place for the time being earlier this year and then Gender and Sexuality were like "Remember us?" and I was like "Oh, you guys again."  And so it's been since about midway through this past summer.

Aside from that, I am but a humble undergraduate computer science person who feels mildly accomplished occasionally after constructing poly-time reductions.  I think birds are pretty great and I play the cello but not as much or as well as I would like.  I am also meme trash and am often surprised to remember that not everyone else is, but I promise I can still communicate like a normal human being most of the time.

Cheers!  I hope everyone had a good week.

RoseGoesToYale

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I can relate to the whole college thing. I figured out I was ace my sophomore year, and I thought no one else really wanted sex, either, but... not so much.

Tried to think of something relevant, so here's a computer mouse cake:

8c47003ccc965a823d143869b494fdf9--comput

CELLO!! ME TOO!

I know right? I was surprised to discover how relevant sex somehow is for the majority of people. It feels like the biggest con ever, and everyone's in on it. That's how you know you're ace, lol.

...Does your cello have a name? Mine's named Henry.

Welcome to Aven! 

Ooh I can relate to you playing cello but not as often or as well as you would like - I've been playing guitar for years but never as often I'd like, and I'm not that good of a player^^ But I still enjoy playing! 

Have some cake! 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cello cake"

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Welcome! :) Glad that you finally decided to start posting.

Image result for bird cake

What the chunk these themed cakes are insane.  I seriously need to step up my baking game.  Thanks everyone!

My cello's name is José Arcadio Buendia, but he doesn’t give very good tone and he's due for replacement.  Still, even if he's a bad cello he's my bad cello.

Archived