The walk in cooler

Warsaw

I am extremely sensitive to light and heat.  Sunlight gives me headaches in the summer, and I am miserable with any weather above say 75 degrees.  I ride a motorcycle just to get freezing for a hour a day.

The walk in cooler is my sanctuary.  Dim lights, active refrigeration, mindless work.  It's basically my happy place away from home.

I get migraines and hate the heat, so I spend most of the summer looking forward to autumn and winter here. Right now I'm in seventh heaven; ark early nights, cold weather, low sunlight levels. The only problem for me at this time of year is night time driving, I've just invested in some night driving glasses to take the edge off the glare of headlights. I find my eyes react very strongly to certain types of headlight, which a) blinds me on the road and is therefore dangerous, and b) leaves me with terrible headaches.The walk in cooler sound great, if we have a hot summer next year I think I might try to buy one.

Why does that question remind me of a scene in one of the Carry on Films, (either Camping or Behind)?? 

flagsforhippos
On 01/12/2017 at 8:12 PM, Sleighcaptain said:

Why does that question remind me of a scene in one of the Carry on Films, (either Camping or Behind)?? 

Behind

Jack Douglas

:lol:

I could sleep in snow and be comfortable, unfortunately for me, I live in Arizona.

Archived