Just a Nice Small Rant

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd

I have a boyfriend who is sexual, and the great thing about him is that he completely understands and accepts my asexuality. 

He has been in basic training for three months now, and I am FINALLY going to be able to see him again this upcoming Wednesday.

I honestly just wanted to come on here and say that he is absolutely wonderful, and with that said I'd like to say to all of you that there is a person out there for you. 

It may take a while to find them, but somewhere in that big wide world is a wonderful human that, through work and communication, will love you and accept you for who you are. 

So go find them, and be yourselves.

7 hours ago, tobi_christina_whichever said:

It may take a while to find them, but somewhere in that big wide world is a wonderful human that, through work and communication, will love you and accept you for who you are. 

I totally agree ~

As a Pole who dates an American who is equally accepting and understanding.

Best regards for you two!

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd
2 hours ago, Macadamia Nut said:

I totally agree ~

As a Pole who dates an American who is equally accepting and understanding.

Best regards for you two!

That's really amazing!

Best of luck to the both of you!

flagsforhippos
12 hours ago, tobi_christina_whichever said:

He has been in basic training for three months now

When I read that I first thought that you had been training him :P like a dog or something :lol:

*pulls self together* 

but really, the message you convey is really sweet, thank you for posting and making me feel a bit more optimistic. Best of luck to the both of you!

tobi.is.a.gross.nerd
1 hour ago, flagsforhippos said:

When I read that I first thought that you had been training him :P like a dog or something :lol:

*pulls self together* 

but really, the message you convey is really sweet, thank you for posting and making me feel a bit more optimistic. Best of luck to the both of you!

hahaha, maybe I should put him through some training of my own. He has a bit of a foul mouth that I'm sure I could take care of XD

But yeah, I'm really glad I was able to make you slightly more optimistic on the topic of relationships. Thanks for the luck! Best of luck to you too!

Archived