Is there a term for this?

Spoiler

Someone who feels no sexual attraction, but is willing to do sexual things for a partner who desires it and can feel stimulation similar to the feeling of masturbation from certain things...

Luftschlosseule

Asexual. It depends for everyone of us how far we are willing to go for a loved one, and there are aces who can experience arousal and those who don't.

Specifically, you could call that being a sex favourable asexual.

Still asexual, I reckon

Space-Ace-Android

Still asexy, but a sex-favourable one. :3

Cake?

Image result for TNG Cake

2 hours ago, Planet Ace said:

Asexual, but sex favorable or neutral, as opposed to repulsed or averse. 

@Snao Cone @Space-Ace-Android favorable means they want it and an asexual can't want it. I've seen many get confused by this term because others inaccurately use it toward asexuals. But the OP feeling sexual pleasure from sex doesn't mean they enjoy it.

@OP

None of that changes your orientation. Asexuality is just about not desiring sexual activity for sexual or emotional pleasure; whether it's after or prior to foreplay. Asexuals can sexually compromise. Asexuals can feel sexual pleasure from sex.

Space-Ace-Android
8 minutes ago, Star Bit said:

@Snao Cone @Space-Ace-Android favorable means they want it and an asexual can't want it. I've seen many get confused by this term because others inaccurately use this term toward asexuals.

@OP

None of that changes your orientation. Asexuality is just about not desiring sexual activity for sexual or emotional pleasure; be it after or prior to foreplay.

Okay , got it. Thank you for correcting me! I thought favourable meant they were okay with it. :mellow:

Have some apology cake :3

Image result for RainbowCake

@Space-Ace-Android As far as my exposure to the term, yes, I think it was originally used for sex enjoying aces (not desiring) but then the sex desiring people who call themselves asexual got a hold of it. And favor does include desire, so it was a poor choice in words to begin with.

@Star Bit Oh, OK, thanks. I did not know that. I thought it meant an asexual who can enjoy sex on a physical level when they have it (the opposite of being sex repulsed), but still don't have the desire for it like sexual folks have that drives them to seek it out. Would sex neutral a better term for what I mean, or is there some other term I'm not aware of that I should use instead? 

2 minutes ago, Planet Ace said:

@Star Bit Oh, OK, thanks. I did not know that. I thought it meant an asexual who can enjoy sex on a physical level when they have it (the opposite of being sex repulsed), but still don't have the desire for it like sexual folks have that drives them to seek it out.

It's commonly used to describe that. Some people may disagree with the wording choice, as with everything.

@Snao Cone Yah, but we already have a problem with people who desire sex and wanna go by asexual to feel special, so it is a valid problem and not being nitpicky.

@Planet Ace I think the term is sex-positive (like @Yato said right before you).

@Star Bit There are people who make it a problem, but also people who use it in a way to mean that they have no underlining desire for sex for themselves, but are open to providing their partner with however much sexual fulfillment they can. Rather than condescend upon people who use "sex-favourable" in an appropriate way, maybe we can emphasize the importance of using it accurately.

Also sex-positive is a term that also applies to people's attitude towards sex in a cultural way (not necessarily about having sex themselves) so it's important to acknowledge that additonal meaning, lest someone believe that because I'm in favour of dialogue and expression of sexuality in general that I'm also up to fuck (which I am not).

everywhere and nowhere
16 hours ago, Snao Cone said:

Also sex-positive is a term that also applies to people's attitude towards sex in a cultural way (not necessarily about having sex themselves) so it's important to acknowledge that additonal meaning, lest someone believe that because I'm in favour of dialogue and expression of sexuality in general that I'm also up to fuck (which I am not).

Yes, that's an important thing. I think I've seen this kind of mistake even on the asexual wiki.

Sex-positive, neutral or negative are cultural or political stances on sex(uality) in general.

Sex-repulsed, averse, indifferent and favorable are stances on personally having sex. In all likelihood these two aspects are not correlated at all.

I don't call myself sex-positive because I don't agree with the idea that "sex is good" (I don't think that it has any intrinsic value outside of circumstances) and I fear that promoting this kind of ideas gives too little protection against unwanted sex - I've really seen examples of people who thought that if sex is so great, they should want it. So for me no sex-positivity unless it is also very explicitly (and proactively!) celibacy-positive and asexuality-positive. I prefer calling myself sex-neutral. But it doesn't mean that I'm in any way against people having wanted sex. I'm not, I'm completely OK with other people having sex as long as nobody is pressured into consenting. But I'm also sex-averse and completely not OK with the idea of personally having sex.

Archived