I'm really confused about my romantic orientation

Shan1127

So I've known I'm ace for a long time even before I knew what to label it. I'm 15 but unlike most people my age I know exactly who I am, what I want and where I want to go in life - except when it comes to romantic orientation. 

I've never had a crush (or even a squish) and some days I just feel completely aro. 

But I want a relationship, not because it's the social norm because trust me I'm anything but normal.  I want a relationship so I can cuddle with someone and force them to watch the shows I like and eat food with them maybe some forehead and cheek kisses cause they're nice.  Something closer than friendship but not as close as a sexual relationship. I never picture myself with any specific gender which had me thinking maybe I'm panromantic but really it's all so confusing. Also where am I supposed to meet someone to even test this out? I'm 15, live in a tiny country, not to mention I'm legally blind and not as independent as I'd like to be. How do you even know? I just feel like...nothing...idk it's almost like I have no romantic orientation but yet I want that kind of relationship which confuses me. When I see people holding hands and just being cute and couply a lot of the time I'm thinking I want that and on my hopelessly aro days I'm just thinking stoopppp no one needs to see this ick fest and I definitely don't want it. 

So what does that mean? Oh also I'd like to add that even on those days I still long for some sort of relationship just less romantic-ish

Yeah I was thinking about that for awhile.  Cuddles and food are my main goals for a relationship 😂 I've just never been sure I guess because first I'd need to try things.   

It's always worth trying something before you decide, but never feel pressured to! You do you, and know that there are more people like you than there may seem to be : )

Thank you so much I really appreciate it.  Thanks to both of you that commented by the way   I didn't think many pepole would take the time to 

Archived