Laid Back Aces Chat

AussieIsAce

If you are not a SJW, OVER BOARD FEMINIST or HARD ASS this is the chat thread for you. 

this is where we can have a laugh, talk about our thoughts and what not. i dont wanna deal with people complaining that it was 'offensive'...if you reckon it was rude leave this tread.

Lets have a good chat about what ever. Aye 

Burritos are the single best culinary invention ever.

40 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

If you are not a SJW, OVER BOARD FEMINIST or HARD ASS this is the chat thread for you.

Haha, living in Russia, i find it sooo weird how everybody get so easily offended about absolutely everything. Good to know there are people out there, who are not uptight, cheers!

straightouttamordor

Two buddies were fishing and one asked the other for a light for his smoke. His friend directed him to the console where he pulled out a giant Bic lighter. "Damn were did you get that big ass lighter ?" Asked his friend. "Long story" he said sarcastically. Then his buddy spied an ancient Ottoman Brass oil lamp and inquired about it. "There's a Genie in there but he will only grant you one wish." His buddy excitedly asked if he could rub on it and get his wish. "Sure go ahead." he quipped.

So he began to rub it and a cloud emerged and a decripid, elderly broken down old Genie emerged. " Three million bucks ! ats my wish ! ! Genie ! " 

"Very well" said the Genie.

So the sky started to darken, the over whelming roar of millions of Ducks almost deafened them and Duck shit began to fall upon them.  " That old deaf ass Genie !!!! 

I said, "Bucks ! " not Ducks damnit !!!"

His friend turned to him and said, " You think I asked for a 10 inch Bic ? " 

Realistically, given ToS and community culture, these sorts of conversations just don't work on AVEN. Fortunately, however, there are alternative platforms. I'd recommend Reddit or 4chan or a Discord server that offers the community culture you want.

17 hours ago, miettaisace said:

My kind of ppl :wub:

I've had a rough week thanks to the first two.

15 hours ago, prib23 said:

Two buddies were fishing and one asked the other for a light for his smoke. His friend directed him to the console where he pulled out a giant Bic lighter. "Damn were did you get that big ass lighter ?" Asked his friend. "Long story" he said sarcastically. Then his buddy spied an ancient Ottoman Brass oil lamp and inquired about it. "There's a Genie in there but he will only grant you one wish." His buddy excitedly asked if he could rub on it and get his wish. "Sure go ahead." he quipped.

So he began to rub it and a cloud emerged and a decripid, elderly broken down old Genie emerged. " Three million bucks ! ats my wish ! ! Genie ! " 

So the sky started to darken, the over whelming roar of millions of Ducks almost deafened them and Duck shit began to fall upon them.  " That old deaf ass Genie !!!! 

Thought you were going with a variatiom of the joke: "Two guys are in a boat full of cigarettes but no matches or lighters. So they throw a cigarette overboard so the boat became a cigarette lighter" but that one is good too.

someone tried to tell me that raping a man is the same as raping a female...

this is why this whole crazy feminist stuff is annoying cause they think men and women are equal always. when they just arent. they should have the same rights and all that but women and men are different and this is an example of that. 

This is why you dont have women vs men in the ufc.

16 hours ago, prib23 said:

SAKHDBKDJF IM LAUGHING

Men and women are definitely not equal. Imagine a male teacher seducing a school girl, that is pretty bad for the girl. And yet, all the boys' dream at my school was to bang a hot teacher and it would be an achievement, rather than something bad.

I once beat Skyrim using nothing but the Wabbajack on every enemy.

23 hours ago, miettaisace said:

A+

Here in Poland, those kinds of people are easily brushed away.

1 hour ago, chandrakirti said:

What is an SJW by the way?:D, just in case I'm one!

Social justice warrior.  The redheaded stepbrother of the male white knight.  Basically a person who run to the aid of any "oppressed" group without them asking.  You say anything off color, you are xenophobic, racist, homophobic, nazi, misogynistic, (insert other terms here.)  Basically normal discourse can't be had with them because they slap labels on people who oppose them.  The more militant SJWs have gone so far as to dox people, and call their employers to try to get them fired.

Theres a difference between say a person who calls out very blatent racism, and someone who invents slights.  Often they will blanket discount the opinions of an entire gender, because god forbid a person be able to have rational discourse.

On 11/25/2017 at 8:07 PM, try again said:

Men and women are definitely not equal. Imagine a male teacher seducing a school girl, that is pretty bad for the girl. And yet, all the boys' dream at my school was to bang a hot teacher and it would be an achievement, rather than something bad.

And then if that hot teacher raped one of those boys, he wouldn't be able to show the psychological trauma he experienced as a result because people would laugh at him, call him a pussy etc, and suggest maybe he's gay if he didn't like it. Rape can effect males psychologically just as traumatically as it can affect females but female-on-male rape is rarely taken seriously as a direct result of opinions like yours and the one the OP expressed.

Don't worry, I'm totally laid back and not offended, ergo, not breaking the 'rules' the OP outlined at the beginning of the thread. Just stating facts, and if anyone is offended by these facts, they're technically breaking the thread rules ;)

8 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

And then if that hot teacher raped one of those boys, he wouldn't be able to show the psychological trauma he experienced as a result because people would laugh at him, call him a pussy etc, and suggest maybe he's gay if he didn't like. Rape can effect males psychologically just as traumatically as it can affect females but female-on-male rape is rarely taken seriously as a direct result of opinions like yours and the OP.

Don't worry, I'm totally laid back and not offended, ergo, not breaking the 'rules' the OP outlined at the beginning of the thread. Just stating facts, and if anyone is offended by these facts, they're technically breaking the thread rules ;)

My dad rarely speaks of this, but his "first time" was him more or less being statutory raped by an older woman.  He didn't even know the mechanics of the act.  Said it was extremely distressing at the that age.  Nobody has ever taken him seriously but me.

Archived