Does cake have special meaning for asexuals?

I have seen on this site, occasionally members in here that they say "Have a cake" or something to make the post friendly. I am quite new to this community and I just want to ask. 

What's the deal of a cake in here (or asexual community)? 

PS. I love cakes with cream on top, and with some fruits as well. 

If it isn't clear by now, it is kind of an in-joke^^ At least on this site, I don't really know about asexuals in other places. I read a full explanation somewhere here. I don't entirely  remember, but as they said above, someone said that cake is better than sex, it became a thing, and now, cake everywhere!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

giphy.gif

Thought this would of been more suitable considering the subject

900_8896188xdJ_ninja-cake.jpg

• Like 2

The Holy Oven in Great Bakery of Life became saddened by the dark state of it's creations choosing each other over cake so it spawned 3 races of asexuals.

- The Pietross - The old gods of AVEN found usually in the older asexual sections, sometimes the sexual allies section, the Hot Box and Philosophy sections. These are the ones who've lived for decades, ones who identified the longest and the ones who are ok with their asexuality. They and their armies thrive through wisdom.

- The Tearran - Usually new, scared and questioning. Are generally sweet but they need a hug, tea and cake from time to time. Their armies benefit from their innocence  that makes an enemy not suspect them. They usually are not out so have expert stealth skills since they're used to blending in with the majority.

- The Mille-Feuillerg - You never know these aces motives they will advise you happily in the Ace sections but will not hesistate to sue or ban you in the Arcade games. Their armies thrive on mischief.

That is what cake is to us.

There is also the Ace'naga a race of asexuals who do not like cake. They are very rare but their dark god Almond is connected to the Void hence they could uprise one day.

• Like 4
⚸ Hughesation ⚸

@shyjohn Howdy!

I think you might be looking for this page which explains in depth about the cake, but it is more or less that cake is better than sex, which is a commonly used ace slogan (though I know of sexuals who have agreed!)

Anyway, I hope this helps! :cake:

• Like 1