Never get old

Warsaw

Space-Ace-Android

Speaking of plushies has anyone here had a micro-bead cushion?

These pure squishes' of cuddliness :3

Image result for Microbead cushion  I have this one! -> Image result for microbead cushion It looks half-deflated by now (6 years old) But it is still comfy!:D

When you have them for a long time the beads wear each other down so the cushion can just flop over you and it is the most amazing feeling :3

Sometimes when I wake up there is a cushion over my face is quite amusing, *wakes up* Why can't I see.. Oh. Cushion. I'll stay here for a bit, it is comfy :)

(just how do my pillows stay balanced on my face? I tend to shift positions when sleeping.)

Image result for microbead cushion I have another two of these (So old they almost look pink (this colour!))

I have many more cushions but posting photos would take up too much space on this thread, so no more photos!

But there lies C A K E !

:cake:Yum:cake:!

Image result for  cake slice

Finish eating this then go on and be the pure awesomeness you already are!:3

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:52 PM, chandrakirti said:

Same here. As an 'old person', the least of my problems is going to be loneliness...it takes great courage to grow very old and watch your body deteriorate. Old people are tough cookies!

Yeah, I know. My body feels like it's getting worse all the time, despite the fact I'm active. Jack Palance was right-getting old aint for sissies.

I find it surprising because lots of ppl get married past age 31. I know sexual people in their 30s who want to get married and have kids but they're still single because they haven't found the right person yet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and honestly they're probably less likely to get divorced than those who rush into marriage anyway. If your "friends" choose to treat you this way because you're not married, they're not really your friends. What a snotty attitude! :angry: Do they know you're aromantic and asexual?

arekathevampyre

@Space-Ace-Android I used to own one of these micro bead cushions in the shape of a teddy bear !! It was yellow and very squishy . But all the beads keep falling out and we ended up cutting it open and pouring all  the beads out into a large plastic bag for disposal and filled it with cotton instead . I think it was given away at the end :(

I would like to buy stuffed animals but motorcycle issues (can't bring them home in the size I would like.

8 hours ago, helana12_03 said:

Do they know you're aromantic and asexual?

No, it's not public knowledge, or they know and don't have the discriptive words.

8 hours ago, helana12_03 said:

If your "friends" choose to treat you this way because you're not married, they're not really your friends. What a snotty attitude! :angry:

It's not that they actively are trying to slight me, it reminds me of a song.

They are still my friends but they have jobs to do, and bills to pay, and wives and children to provide for and protect.  I don't have any hard feelings, this happens to a lot of families.

Unlike most people I absolutely hated my childhood. I'm one of those people that you can't imagine as a child upon meeting.

I played in sandpits, sure, but I was always very proud and a perfectionist (still am!). Those were things I could not easily feed at a young age.

I don't look forward to arthritis in the future, but I love gaining as many experiences as I can and learning new skills. I'm a jack of all trades but when I die I'll be a master, and that's all I've ever wanted out of life.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Well, my parents didn't have a lot of time to spend with me because there was the sowing thinning, harvesting to do, then sick parents to see to , but I wasn't so much in the farming life, so I could make time for my own daughter, even though I had a three shift rota and my mum to look after. I do see her every couple of months and we're on the whatsapp every day, so I guess it's turned out ok, but how many people are estranged from their parents today? It took me a while to appreciate that parents have to make ends meet and the pressures of trying to be in two places at once can be hefty.

Archived